Chapter 16

Su Xingchen wasn't sure if the fierce Jian Xiu would be irreversible, and his words were not counted, so he lay on the ground and did not dare to move, until the other side scolded a few harsh words, and saw that he was still insulting, and finally angry. The ground left.

fortunately.

Su Xingchen was relieved and immediately used the free in-situ resurrection function given by the system to revive the small garbage and continue to run the task to make money.

Along the way, he saw a lot of players of the same level as himself, riding a beautiful fairy crane to fly through the air, and then thought of catching a fairy crane.

However, I have to finish the task at hand.

At this time, the demons took Yunfeiyang's screenshots of 'relatives and friends' who betrayed Yunfeiyang with no bones. He was really unhappy, so he beeped in the gang without any worries.

Demon Demon: I just met Yunfeiyang 's intimidating relatives and friends, and I was persuaded after being killed once. It 's boring [Picture]

The number of fantasy sword leagues is large, and you can fill up a super group of 2,000 people casually together.

At this time, it was the peak time of playing games at night, with thousands of people online.

The screenshot sent by the evil spirit immediately caused a sensation in the group.

Yunfeiyang's relatives and friends?

true and false?

If it is true, then the content of this screenshot can be said to be extremely comfortable.

Purple Phoenix: Sister Feifei, come out and have a look @ 落 晚 芳菲

The man named Aite is a sister of the fantasy sword league. The game industry is known as the goddess Feifei, very famous, known for her high education, good family background, beautiful appearance and hot body.

Starting from the last popular game, Fang Fei emerged late in the evening and swept the entire online game industry.

There was no scandal, but the only thing that made people talk about it was the true and false resentment between her and Yun Feiyang.

In fact, the thing is very simple, that is, someone sent Luo Fangfei's beautiful photos to Yun Feiyang and asked him if Luo Fangfei was the most beautiful **** in the game industry.

Then Yun Feiyang said ...

Three words were said: cross-eyed.

Most gang members of the Magic Sword Alliance knew this, so when they saw Zihuang Aite falling into late Fang Fei, they all shut up and waited for the goddess to come out and take a look.

Luo Wanfang Fei: For this little thing, what am I doing? I have nothing to do with him. Don't do this again.

Luo Wanfang Fei: @ 弑 魔, you have abused the trumpet for no reason, and spreading it does not have a good impact on the reputation of the gang. I hope you apologize to the person killed.

Demon: What? Let me apologize? Are you mistaken?

Luo Wanfang Fei: You are a fantasy sword league. Under the name of the fantasy sword league, it is wrong to do this kind of bullying. If you do n't apologize, I can only do it myself.

Demon: What do you want?

Luo Wanfang Fei: expelled you from the gang to clarify that this matter has nothing to do with the fantasy sword alliance. This is not for you personally, this is the rule of the fantasy sword alliance, we are the orthodox gang, not the black people.
Demon: Oh, you should be your helper? You're just a high-level person. I don't need to worry about you. I'll ask the owner for help.