Chapter 44

, Su Xingchen of course knows how many people dream of A University.

But he doesn't know, what kind of anger is the owner of the house?

"Yu. Mr. Yu? " Su Xingchen wants to say, if you go on like this, I can't help thinking that you are my long-lost brother.

Well, if it wasn't for the age, the real dad would be more suitable!

"I really want to know now," Yu Fengxing calmed down and asked, "Why on earth did you drop out of school?"

What is the big reason that you have to drop out of school?

In the face of this unspeakable problem.

Su Xingchen adhered to the usual attitude and chose to play dead: "Mr. Yu, don't ask, if circumstances permit, I will go back to school early."

And until then, schoolwork will not be abandoned.

It seems that the Son of a bitch. can't be pried open at 01:30. , Yu Fengxing forced himself to calm down and treat the matter with a normal mind.

"A University is my alma mater." Mr. Yu said something coldly.

"Ah?" Su Xingchen looked surprised: "well, so we are alumni, Senior brother brothers?"

Oh, really?

Son of a bitch. The surprise revealed in the tone was not like a lie, but it calmed Yu Fengxing down a little bit and became less depressed: "well, I graduated from the history department."

A major that sounds classy.

"Wow!" Su Xingchen's reaction is very real.

Because he thinks that the majors that do not take looking for a job as the premise are all immortal majors!

Only tuhao can afford it.

"I'm in the journalism department." Su Xingchen reported himself in shame.

Mr. Yu hummed: "I know."

Su Xingchen was stupefied again and wanted to ask the owner how he knew.

Then I remembered that once I was asked about the title of a book by the owner of the house.

In other words, the owner of the house can tell from the title of the book that he is a journalism student.

There seems to be nothing wrong with it.
He boasted from the bottom of his heart: "Mr. Yu is so clever."

Yu Fengxing sniffed at the corner. Really, if someone else praised him like that, he would think it was sarcasm!

But this sentence comes from Su Xingchen's mouth, so it must mean literally that he didn't run away.
"you really know how to boast." He uttered two insincerely words.

Next, two people who couldn't hit each other chatted for twenty minutes.

Su Xingchen looked at the time, pulled the thin quilt on his belly, raised his chest a little bit, and said sleepily, "Mr. Yu, don't you have to go to work tomorrow?"

" mm-hmm." Yu Fengxing said, "tomorrow is Saturday."

"but I'm a little sleepy." Su Xingchen whispered, "Why don't we talk tomorrow?"

Before I knew it, it was 11:00 at night.

"good." Yu Fengxing agrees that children should go to bed early.

After hanging up the phone of Su Xingchen, Yu Fengxing found that since he talked to Su Xingchen on the phone before going to bed every night, the other person always went to bed directly, and would
not make midnight snacks at all.