Chapter 63

Su Xing walked with Yu Feng to the bathroom. During this time, his expression was filled with worry and he wanted to help his brother who had been drinking tonight.

The other man spoke with a clear voice. "I'm fine, you don't need to worry about me."

So Su Xing took a closer look and found his feet were steady and his eyes were clear. He was now very relieved.

"I'm sorry for what happened just now. I'll apologize on behalf of old Ye." Yu Feng held Su Xing's shoulders. "He's not usually like this, but he probably drank one to many glasses of wine. Don't take it to heart." There was another more important reason, but Yu Feng did not elaborate.

In fact, he knew very well the reason why Ye Xiaohan bothered Su Xing in public. It was to roughly test his attitude towards Su Xing. Yu Feng was very unhappy at the scheme. He wondered if old Ye was blind? Did his relationship with Su Xing still need temptation?

Since bringing Su Xing to Shanghai semi-compulsively, he had not concealed anything. Everything was on the bright side.

"It's okay." Su Xing bowed his head and scratched his face. "I didn't drink it anyway, it was you who drank it in the end."

"Okay, you aren't angry at all?" Yu Feng squinted at the self-aware boy.

Su Xing was dumbfounded by the question, frowned and pursed his lips. He did actually feel a little unhappy. He had a mental comparison going on. He felt that an old friend who had known Yu Feng for more than ten years was much closer than him.

Also, it turned out that Yu Feng had so many friends. He was not the kind of lonely man with no friend network that he had thought. Su Xing wondered to himself how swollen his face was after that slap.

Seeing that he did not answer, Yu Feng inwardly sighed and then cursed Ye Xiaohan who caused him trouble.

"Mr. Yu, the bathroom is here. You can go in." Su Xing thought to himself and could not think of a better answer, so he simply changed the subject and did not intend to accompany Yu Feng inside. He even stopped calling him brother.

Yu Feng's expression changed and he forced a faint smile. "My head is a little dizzy, can you help me in?"

Su Xing glanced at him and tactfully refused, "You go quickly." He did not want to go in since there was no need for it.

As for the twists and turns in Yu Feng's heart, he would probably be at a loss because he was truly not angry. If he insisted, there was only a little bit of depression and a feeling of insignificance.

Yu Feng had seldom seen Su Xing act like this. Since they had met until now, Su Xing had treated him very well and these days stuck close to him. Occasionally, the two would have closer conversations.

What was going on? After spending many sweet days together, it felt like Yu Feng had been brainwashed...thinking that they were a couple that promised to stay together even if the world were to end.

Su Xing frowned at him, he would get annoyed if he was forced further. But Yu Feng was not an entangled type of character. After getting refused, he silently accepted, "Then you wait for me here and don't leave."

He went into the bathroom and solved his personal needs as quickly as possible. After washing his face he came out and looked at Su Xing.

To be honest, Su Xing who had never fallen in love before, had his heart beat at Yu Feng's sultry appearance. "Brother, you are so handsome." He blurted out.

This naive compliment almost caused Yu Feng to short-circuit, but despite that, there was an effect on his mental equilibrium. "You are also very cute." Yu Feng rubbed his heart and wondered why Su Xing's praise was so powerful.