Jiminie, "..."

He was already an adult!

The person in charge of the D.Gnak side was the supervisor of the PR department. After seeing that Jimin came, he was happy to take them to visit the studio where he would shoot tomorrow as well as the stylist. The photographer introduced to Jimin was very understanding.

The ground of people conversed cheerfully and there was no sense of estrangement.

Once the shooting officially started the next day, the first-tier stylist Bobby of D.Gnak restyled Jiminie to look more capable and mature. While Yoon was applying the makeup, Jimin took the D.Gnak watch handed to him by J Hope and skillfully wore it on his wrist.

D.Gnak was Huaxia's famous first-tier luxury brand. Its main businesses were men's watches, bags, shoes, fragrances, clothing, etc. It could be called a luxury brand specifically for men. Of course, D.Gnak also had female perfumes and purses but they weren't as famous as the men's fashion.

As JB said before, D.Gnak was most famous for their men's watches. D.Gnak might be a first-tier brand like Amore P, but its watches were world-renowned. Since they last century, they had been associated with the western Rolex and Tudor. They were the world's top three watch brands.

This time, Jimin was going to endorse D.Gnak's new watch series that was launched this year called 'RZ - looks and demeanor .'

It might just be an endorsement in Seoul but the gold content of this endorsement completely surpassed ordinary second-tier global endorsements. It could be said that a first-tier model couldn't receive any better endorsement.

D.Gnak attached great importance to the RZ series. Jiminie's performance was always good but this set of photos took a full five days to shoot. Thousands of photos were screened and nearly ten thousand were discarded.

This was the first time that J Hope had seen such a mature and introverted Jimin.

From his point of view, Jimin had always been a handsome young boy. His radiance was visible. Even if you didn't pay attention to it, you couldn't help being attracted to his temperament and understand that this 'youth wasn't an ordinary person.'

Perhaps it was due to Jimin's age, but J Hope always felt that Jimin lacked the calmness and experience of a mature man. Therefore, J Hope had been afraid when he accepted the D.Gnak endorsement. What if Jimin couldn't show the quality required by the brand?

Of course, his worries were unfounded.

J Hope didn't know that Jimin's temperament always changed according to the theme. The previous endorsements and magazines shoots tended to give him younger themes, so Jiminie could only show that aspect.

This time, D.Gnak's requirement was maturity and he could be mature!

His hair was swept back from the forehead and fixed with hairspray, looking his smooth forehead completely exposed. The set of photos for this poster required Jimin to be wearing silver glasses. Thus, his temperament immediately became gentle and stable, as if he was an elite worker.

The outstanding features were less prominent under the powerful and superior environment. When looking at this photo, the first thing a person would notice was the man's elegant temperature. Then they would notice his eye-catching face.

Yes, Jimin was no longer a teenager.

In these photos, Jimin's youth completed faded, leaving him with a sharp elegance caused by the years.

After the five day photo shoot, even Jimin felt a little tired. J Hope was feeling more confident but also surprised.

Once the last photo of the day was taken and the shooting ended, Jiminie had just walked out of the studio when J Hope excitedly said, "Jiminie, this time your change has given me more confidence. In the future, I will try my best to broaden my horizons and give you more endorsements and fashion shows. Your style is really too changeable."

Jimin felt like laughing and crying at the words and asked, "Hyung, what style do you think I belong to?"

J Hope replied without any hesitation, "Of course, it is a gorgeous and aesthetic style. Look at all your magazine photo shoots and fashion shows. They are all very beautiful."

Jiminie sighed deeply, with a hint of a smile on his face. "Oh, so it is my fault for being too good-looking?"

J Hope, "..."

After a moment, he couldn't help asking, "Jiminie, how have you changed so much recently?"

Jimin smiled slightly at the words, "What change?"

J Hope thought carefully for a moment before sighing. "You have just changed! You feel...well...it feels like you suffocate people now! You weren't like this before. You were kind and cute in the past! Who did you learn this from?"

The kind and cite Jiminie accentuated his words, "I, am, kind, now, but, I'm, not, cute."

That evening, Jiminie sent a text message to a man in the capital. 【Someone said I've learned bad things from you. I'm not as kind and cute as before. 】 Well, he wasn't cute.

A short time passed and there was a reply. 【 You only learn good things from me, not bad. 】 Lying in bed in the middle of the night, a small mushroom dressed in pajamas held a pillow and smiled as he looked at the text message on his phone. 【 Mr. Jeon, you have a bad nature but fortunately, I am very good. You just need to follow me. 】

A short time passed since Jiminie sent the message. Suddenly, there was a phone call from Jung Kook. The call connected and Jimin hadn't spoken yet when he had a low and magnetic voice, "How closely should I follow you?" The voice deliberately emphasized the word 'closely.'

Jimin didn't even think about it as he said, "If you are too close, then I am red and you are bare."

Jung Kook made a meaningful "Oh" sound before saying, "When I enter you, you are red and I am naked."

Jiminie cried out, "...You are too shameless every time you open your mouth!"

Jung Kook sighed, "I'm by myself in this empty room and am very lonely. I can only talk like this because I miss you."

Jiminie sneered at the other person's shameless words and then suddenly sat up from his bed. "Do you think you are the only one who can be shameless? Come on, I'll tell you a joke. There is a couple, they quarrel at night..."

Jiminie's joke finished and the man laughed twice.

This made Jiminie unconvinced and started another joke. "I will say another one. One day, two mosquitoes are peeking at a beautiful woman bathing..."

After the second joke finished, Jung Kook laughed again and added perfunctory applause. "You speak very well."

Jiminie became completely angry at this response. "These two are the best jokes I've ever heard in my life! In particular, the second one. I've relied on that joke my whole life! Are you lacking humour, Mr. Jeon?"

There was silence from the other side of the phone.

Jiminie snorted and intended to speak. Then he heard Jung Kook's voice, "In this world, you just need to groan two times and it is the best joke for me."

Jiminie, "...!!!"

He instantly hung up the phone!

The first small mushroom and his husband's shameless joke contest ended.

Small mushroom was defeated!