Ongoing Call...(18)

CHAPTER 18

Incoming call...

-Iyana Maliks-

Snowflake: You broke up with Cole over a text and mom says they have not heard from you in forever and you do not return any of their calls.

Iyana: She is not wrong...

(She cackles and Snow gets goosebumps and not the good kind.)

Snowflake: What the hell, Iyana, act your age!

(Snow hisses at her older sister.)

Iyana: Do not talk to me like that Snowflake, I am older than you!

(she lectures and Snow rolls her eyes.)

Snowflake: You are not acting like it (scoff) and someone has to because you are not answering anyone's calls. What the hell is wrong with you and why did you call me back?

Iyana: What, a great older sister cannot miss her younger sister? 

(A chill runs downSnow's spine.)

SNowflake: You are not a great sister nor do you act older so no.

Iyana: Ouch sis, touch. (giggle) 

(Snow almost throws her phone against the wall)

Snowflake: Look Iyana, mom and dad are really worried so just call them back okay? Stop being so selfish.

(Snow sighs...she drains her.)

Iyana: Do not speculate and create ideas in your head for why I did what I did and stay out of me and your parents' issues. How I start and end my relationships, little girl, has nothing to do with you and I do not expect you to understand the reason behind my actions. You have to understand that I was in my feeling the day I left home and I have outgrown what Cole and I had. Do not talk to me about Natasha, Snowflake and Eugene can suck it up...he is a big boy, 

  (Snow wants to strangle her so badly.)

Snowflake: You know what? You are right they should suck it up, forget you because that is what I plan on doing!

Iyana: You really think you can do that Snowy... will you not miss me?

(Snow almost gags)

Snowflake: Bitch please, you would have had to be an actual sister to me for me to miss you. You know that mom and dad did everything for you, but you are so obsessed with hating on them to see that! You know you should pull your head from ass before it is too late. I have already started erasing you from my life, my new college friends think I only have two older brothers.

(now it is Snow's turn to cackle.)

Iyana: Your words have no effect on me Snowflake nice try though,

(Iyana says tonelessly and Snow knows she got her.)

Snowflake: You know I almost got caught though because someone found your Instagram account and asked who you were. I saved it though and shrugged saying that I do not know because I have never met you. Call mom and dad back but lose my tens because I wish I never did. (referring to meeting Iyana)"