I Can't Jog?! (2)

Chapter 2

I woke up a bit later today and I am so glad I finally got proper sleep. What I am not pleased about is the looks I get walking in and out of Lake house though. I hope they get my room issue sorted out soon because I do not want to spend my three-month summer holiday here.

I do not know what I plan doing for my summer. I do not know anyone here to show me around the city so that cancels that out. I would ask Chad, but I do not want to be that guy.

I walk in Lake with my toiletry bag in hand and the bag with my clothes. In the television room, there are more girls than there usually are. I guess last night a lot of these guys got laid more than the usual bunch.

"Hey, threesome buddy!" I cringe at the name she calls out. Maybe if I was not only on the first step I would have been able to pretend I did not hear her.

"Snow." I walk over so she does not have to be so loud.

"Right, so I am fucking a guy at a party tonight. He is really cute, I think you would like him. You want to join us?" you have got to be fucking kidding me.

"Am I being punked?" I look around for and cameras. I realise she was actually being genuine.

"What?" she looks so confused and I resist the urge to roll my eyes. How did she get in here?

"I mean...I can not fuck anyone tonight..." I put my hand in my pocket.

"Why not?" shit.

"Why? Uhm because....I...-"

"Oh, you are on your period. It is okay to say it in front of us. We are all mature enough here." I look over to a girl playing with a guys hair and not at her.

"Yes, I am on my period." no I am not.

"Oh, I do not think he will mind. I do not." WHAT?

"No, it is not that. The thing is...on the first day it is very, very heavy and I do not want to drip all over the place." I say and everyone looks at me like I was the one who suggested to have sex on my period in the first place. 

"I understand. You are coming to the party tonight though right?" I nod just to get out of the situation.

I get to my room and Quinton is on his phone his legs stretched out in front of him. I place my things where they belong and go over to sit on my bed.

"I do not think we have formally met." I am astonished by his voice. It's so...so heart eyes. It kind of sounds like the guys from the airport's voice, but not that good.

"Oh, sorry hey I am Snowflake your temporary roommate." I smile nervously at him.

"Well, Snowflake if you do not stop looking at me like that I will do it."I frown.

"Do what, what look am I giving you?" I ask him trying to recall the look I am him just a second ago.

"Like you want me to fuck you." I blink rapidly not sure what to do.

"No, I do not want you to fuck you. I was just surprised by how nice your voice is. The accent you have is unique." I smile at him.

"A lot of people have an Australian accent," he says and I roll my eyes.

"True, not false," I say faster than intended.

"Repea'?" He questions and I laugh.

"True, not false. A lot to people have that accent, but not all of them pull it off as you do." I shrug and sit on my bed.