You Are A Kid Snow! (7)

CHAPTER 7

SNOW'S POV

We get to the frat house and the front gate is closed. Unlike last night. Bailey takes out his phone and dials a number.

"Open the gate." is all he says and the gate opens?

He drives up the driveway and parks his car. I hop out and close the door. Quinton comes out the front door and scoops me up in a bear hug. I freeze taken aback by his action. It is not like him to be this affectionate...to me.

"Put her down, she has explaining to do." Quin places me on my feet like I had previously been and I look over his shoulder to see Chad with his arms folded.

"What did I do?" as soon as I ask it hits me.

-Last Night-

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

CHAD'S POV

This blonde is not good at kissing and for some reason, she has been dry humping me. I honestly do not know why she would think this is an enjoyable experience for anyone. Not only do I not find girls who smoke cigarettes attractive

"You like that huh?" 

(I do not.)

"I-"

a drunk Snow stubble and falls before my feet. I push off Kitty or whatever her name is. Sounds like a stripper name though.

"Hey, wassup!" Snow slurs.

"You are drunk," I state the obvious.

She frowns up at me then uses my knee to help her get up, but she flops and falls back down. I sigh and help her up this time.

"I did not need your help," she mumbles under her breath.

"You need to sober up, come on let us get you a glass of water." she shakes her head.

"No, I am not drunk, I am perfectly fine. I want to have fun, do not be a Gary," she whines.

"What the fuck is a Gar-" I do not get the chance to complete my because I look back at her and she is not where she previously was. I search the crowd upstairs for her, my height not making it too difficult for me to spot her going down the stairs clumsily.

I sigh and follow behind her. I do not know why I agreed to be the one to take care of her. There is a reason I do not have a little sister. My parents must have known that I was incapable of being the big brother she is supposed to have.

I get downstairs and the place is packed so it makes it difficult to spot her short ass. I walk into the kitchen and walk through to the pool area, but she is not outside. I go back inside and go to the lounge. I spot Quin then head over to him to ask if he has seen her.

"Dude, did you see Snow wander through here?" I ask my shitfaced brother who is probably seeing three of me right now.

He was never one to handle alcohol well which is why he rarely gets drunk, but lately, it has been drink after drink and girl after girl.

"She just came through here and told me she was going to go home with some guy."

(WHAT? )

"AND YOU LET HER?" a few people turn to look at me.

"Bro calm down, I did not let her. I told her not to and then she started saying something about there being so many Garys at this party so then I told her to give her phone number-"