Holy Cheese! (12)

CHAPTER 12

I am mad, no furious! I cannot believe this is all happening to me. I lost my gym card! I just got it and I lost it already! I do not even know when I got the chance to do so because I only got it yesterday.

Today is Friday and later I have that date with Bailey, but I wanted to go to the gym before I go get ready for that.

I would ask to borrow Candy's or Autumn's cards, but they are in their debating class. Honestly just fuck my life I throw my hands up before I go over to Lake to see if Quinton is there or something.

I push open the door and I look at the lounge area, but I spot Chad instead. Oh great, I have not seen him in forever. I walk over to him and he sees me in the corner of his eye.

"Snow," he acknowledges my existence and I take a seat on the armrest.

"Hey Chad, I was looking for Quin, but I guess you will be help enough." I place my hand on his shoulder and he moves away from it. Oh yeah, shit he hates being touched.

"What is up, kiddo?" he places down the controller after he loses the FIFA match.

"Ahem, so I need a gym keycard because I lost mine and I want to go now." I stand and give him the sweetest smile I can muster up.

"Cool, but I can't get one for you right now because I am going to the school gym myself, but you can tag along if you would like." he shrugs and I nod.

We make our way to the on-campus gym which is free for students and Chad gets greeted by a few people, he only nods as a response though and I cannot help but think that is so cool.

"What are you like a gang leader?" he stops and pulls me aside.

"Snow, you cannot just say things like that aloud here. I am not in a gang, but some students here are and if you talk about them like that they will think you are bad news and they will end you." I gulp.

"End me?" I whisper.

"Yes, end you so watch what you say and who you say it to and if anyone ever tries to scare you just tell them 'Boss would not like that'" he says and I nod.

"Who is Boss though?" he raises a brow at me.

"Everyone literally calls me that and you ask me that? You really do not pay attention to your surroundings." He is totally a gang leader.

"Oh, sorry. Let us just go to the gym okay? I have a date later." shit, Chad is the last person I should have told that.

"Date?" he questions and I walk faster.

"Yeah...with my bed and Netflix. Stop asking too many questions we are already here. I just want to get my gym on!" I jump up to try sound cheery.

He swipes his card and I walk in, selecting my workout playlist and I turn to face him.

"So how is this going to work, do we like help each other or do our own thing?" I ask and he smiles.

"You saying you want to watch me work out, Snowflake?" I start to flush.

"Ugg that is not what meant, stop it Chadrick!"I smack his arm and he laughs at my reaction.  I turn around to see why the gym went silence and the breath gets knocked out of my lungs. THE WHOLE SOCCER TEAM. IS HERE. FUCK.

"Yo Boss, did she just call you Ch-"

"Do not finish that sentence if you know what is good for you." Chad dismisses that guy and I turn to head to the door.