Ba-rry, Not Da-ddy! (38)

The following chapter has a very explicit make-out scene that is very detailed and inappropriate. If you do not like that kind of content please feel free to skip to the next chapter. I promise you will not miss out on anything crucial to the storyline.

All you need to know is Snow let Kayden take her virginity in the back of his car at the beach.

If you like dirty kinky shit then carry on my little dirty monkeys. (wink)

s e e n o.x

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

CHAPTER 38

I know the car is not exactly the cutest place to have sex for the first time, but I have a reason for it. Not a good reason, but a reason regardless.

Maybe I should have taken his offer and let him take us home so we can do it in a bed. No time to change things now anyway, I do not want to.

"Do you want a safe word?" he asks opening the back door and making the seats fall back so we have more space.

"No, I want you to break me," I purr seductively and he snaps his head back with his eyes wide. While doing so though he bumps his head.

I curl over laughing while he groans moving out of the car.

"That is not funny, Snowflake." he inches closer and his hand snakes around my waist so he can pull me close unheralded.

"I am going to need that safe word now, am I?" I gulp and a smirk finds its way to his lips.

"Uh-huh, you might"

"Flamingos?" I blab and he raises his brow.

"You are an interesting frostling aren't you?" he muses and I pull out of his gasp embarrassed by my blurt.

(Flamingos? Might as well said Kangaroos and Potatoes while you were at it.)

"I-" he pulls me back in and holds me tighter.

"If you shy away from such a small mistake, sweetheart, what happens when you see bigger things?"

(WHAT DID HE SAY?)

"Red, let us do red," I giggle into his chest. Kayden knows fully well what happened the last time I saw his huge "thing".

"Great, now get in the car," Kayden's bedroom personality is so ruling and I love it.

I do as I am told like a good girl, but we all know I am anything but a good girl. The sun had set so it is quite dark out and I can see his silhouette coming after me.

He closed the door and moves up my body so that he returns to the position we have been in a handful of times. This time it is different the air feels stuffier and the tension has grown thicker.

His warm exhalation tickles my face and I know mine does the same to his.

My hand advances slowly from his chin to his sharp jaw to the back of his neck and then I tug on it so that our lips collide once more.

Usually, my mind is captivated by the way his lips feel of how our lips dance in sync. All I can think about right now is the way his body moulds on top of mine.

His fingers move up and down my bare thighs until they lift my dress. I arch my body so that the dress can move up to my waist. From there he pulls it over my head with ease.

My hands are mimicking his as I also pull his hoodie and shirt over his head. I unbutton his pants when he lifts my chin.

"Woah, we will get to that," he says and I fall back.