Home, Sweet Home (17)

CHAPTER 17

"So Sarah, are you really here to babysit Snow on the flight back?" Kayden smirks and I lean over the table to smack him.

Yes, loves. Sarah is here and later today we are going to fly back home together.

"No, I was kidding. My grandparents live here so I have been here since Monday and uhm I pitched the idea to Snow to fly back together. With it being like the end of the semester, break." She takes a sip of her water. 

"I thought you said your best friends had blonde and ginger hair." Bailey looks down at me and I point at Sar accusingly.

"They do, but uhm the blonde one decided to die her hair brown without filling me in!" she holds up her hand in defence.

"No, no I only got this done yesterday and I did not see the point of telling you if I was going to see you today anyway." she shrugs and Kayden nods agreeing with her.

"She has got a point,"

Sarah Mayon- My best friend that you have already heard mentioned over a few calls

Sarah Mayon- My best friend that you have already heard mentioned over a few calls. Her long blonde hair is now brown, but she still has those beautiful ocean-stained eyes. She is turning 19 soon.

"Don't you side with her you traitor!" I narrow my eyes at him.

"So what; are you guys like dating or something or are you actually in a relationship?" Sar asks bluntly and I freeze.

"What is the difference?" Bailey asks seeming to have expected the question from her.

"Dating is like the step before you guys actually make it official. Where you have your first few dates and are seeing if you dig each others vibe, where you are sort of getting to know the person you are getting involved with." Sarah explains.

"And then there is like the actual being girlfriend and boyfriend with the title and shit where you are in a relationship?" I ask and she nods.

 "We are dating," Bailey simply says chucking a fry in his mouth.

"You are..." Kayden does this weird echo thing and I remember that he sort of confessed his love for me.

(there is nothing 'sort of' about it)

Me feeling bad for him did not subside the wild butterflies that swarmed my stomach though. I was over the moon right now with excitement. Bailey said we were dating, I mean everyone already knew that, but him saying it aloud made us officially real to me.