I Said That!? (5)

CHAPTER 5

SNOW'S POV

"You are not funny." The smile on his face says otherwise.

"Really?" I lean forward placing my empty plate onto the table, "I think you think I am really funny." my tone is really seductive.

I have something up my sleeve and I am fighting really hard to prevent myself from laughing. He leans forward falling right into my trap. I reach back to find a pillow staring directly into his eyes. He smiles and that is it. I lose it for a second captivated by his brown eyes.

"Well, maybe you are right, but that is only because;" his fingers trail up and down my arm and he leans in. I close my eyes waiting for the impact, nothing.

Just as I open my eyes something hits me hard enough to make me collide with the couch, but not hard enough to hurt me.

"You are an absolute clown!" He says laughing at my reaction.

It takes me a second to understand what just happened.

"You fucking tricked me into thinking you were going to kiss me only to hit me with a pillow!" he looks so amused right now. What the actual fuck!

"I only did what you took too long to do." He shrugs, taking another sip of orange juice.

"N-Well, yes bu-"

"Uh-uh-uh, save your asses for when I can grab them in the bedroom." 

(THAT WAS SO SMOOTH. Why have I not given him head yet?)

"That was so stupid," 

(What? I cannot have him know I dig that.)

"I do not think it is wise for you to insult someone you still want answers from, Frostbite." I cringe at the horrible nickname.

"You are right, I am sorry. Please-" (stick a cock in your mouth for making me say this,) "tell me what happened last night."

He smiles and I forget I was even mad. 

(What the hell Snow?! Snap out of it.)

 He has girl clothes here for just in case. He is definitely a player.

"Okay, well after you recognised me we went inside for a drink-"

-LAST NIGHT-

"I do not drink," I say walking around the pool to the door.

"Oh, sorry I forgot you must be really young." hell no, I cannot have him thinking, I am too young for anything.

"I am 17, calm your tits, Gary I am not too young," I say walking up the stairs into the house. 

(I am 16, but close enough.)

"Who the fuck is Gary? The legal drinking age is 21 so you, Frostbite," He taps my nose lightly and I scrunch it up in distaste, "are too young,"

"A Gary is a party pooper," I say walking around people heading to the minibar. "give me something so good, I will forget my name, please," I say to the girl on the other side. She does as she is asked.

"I am not a party pooper. Do you think forgetting your name is a good idea? What will your boyfriend say?" I roll my eyes. He is totally a Gary.

"Gary!" I sing loudly and a few people turn to look at me. I grab the glass of the dark liquid and take it all in one go.

BIGGEST MISTAKE IN MY LIFE!