The Stranger With All My Secrets (32)

CHAPTER 32

SNOWFLAKE'S POV

Fine, I will admit it. I have not been completely honest with you guys. Hold your horses before you get mad I was going to tell you...at some point. What? I promise it was going to be soon! I ju- I just did not know how to put it. 

I was trying to find ways to tell you I did it, without telling you I did. In a way, I actually did tell you. That last poem I wrote for the competition made it very clear. No? Okay, I will make it crystal clear for you then.

FLASHBACK

"Guys, I am bored and I hate that we are all lonely and horny girls who have their hearts broken, apart from Sarah, but tonight she too will play the part of a broken-hearted girl."  Steph huffs before crossing her arms sulking at our tough luck.

"I could make a call if I wanted to." I confidently state.

All their eyes lift from their phone screens to look at me.

"What kind of call?" Bella eyes me sceptically.

"The booty kind," I scoff as if she just asked me if the moon orbits the earth.

"DO IT!" Sarah excited shrieks.

"Wait, who are you going to call first?" Steph silences her delight.

"Bazzi," I lie through my teeth.

They all burst out in a fit of laughter and I frown my ego slightly bruised.

"We all know the Sun would turn pink before you did that," Bella adds to my already dented confidence.

They were right though. There was no way that I could successfully call a booty call and even less of a chance of it being Bailey Cent. I could not let them walk all over me like that though, my pride would not allow it.

"Say so and I will text him right now," I challenged hoping they would call me a bluff and let is go, but instead in unison they all sang

"So," what did I do?

Well, what else could I have done? I picked up the phone and searched for his contact-making sure to hold up my phone so they all saw me as I sent the 'hey 'text. 

"You are so crazy for actually do it!" Sarah giggled and then my phone buzzed.

Bailey: Hey :)

My heartbeat picked up and I cleared my throat as I held my phone closer to see if I was actually seeing what I thought I was. I turned the phone to my friends and the falling of their smiles because of the shock confirmed that I was seeing correctly.

"Shit," I cursed as I tiddled my finger over my screen trying to think of a way to respond. 

I remembered that I had to make it seem like knew what I was doing. We all knew I did not, but they did not need to know that. Wait, did I say that right? My point is I needed to be upfront and flirty from the start.