Don't Touch Me! (21)

Happy 1 month anniversary to Still Being Snow Maliks!!! 

Oh my soul almost 400 hundred reads already?? You guys are honestly amazing!! I love you all so much and I really appreciate all your time. Please click the star!! <3

CHAPTER 21

I get to the party venue and I must say that for once the house is not packed. I am wearing a long-sleeved black dress that sits mid-thigh with a triangular rise on my left thigh. It is short, but I mean I am not naked am I?

(In media block above)

Candy is already here and she dragged Autumn along with her I guess i will just have to find them inside. I walk across the lawn with Kayden by my side.

He is wearing Jordans and black jeans. His T-shirt is a white graffiti shirt and he is wearing one earing today. His dangling cross. My favourite.

He is honestly a flame next to me and with the way he is walking, he knows it.

 We walk up the stairs and he falls behind when I push my way in my hand firmly in his. We make our way to the kitchen and our friends are not there. 

"Let me fix you a drink!" He yells and I nod.

"I thought you said you do not drink!" I lean in so he can hear me over the music.

"I used to so I know my way around!" I nod and he moves around the counter to fix it up.

He comes back around moments later and I take the plastic cup from him. He grabs my hand again and pulls me out the back door.

"Our friends are out here!" I take a sip and I frown confused as to why this actually tastes nice.

"What is this?" I hold up my cup and he smirks as we see our friends in the distance on the beach.

More like hear Candy's loud voice.

"It is my secret potion. I cannot tell you," he smirks and I giggle.

"What you putting me under a spell so I can fall in love with you?" I take another sip and my throat is greeted by the slight burn again.

"Something like that." we stand above our friends who are seated on the beach.

"Hey, guys." Autumn slurs and I know she is already wasted.

I look at everyone's faces that are illuminated by the solar lamp in the middle. My heart stops when I see Bailey sitting next to Anderson. I follow his eyes and that is when I realise that I am still holding hands with Kayden. I let go of his hand slowly and I take a seat.

"Yay! More people, we were just about to play truth or dare." Quin says. Truth or dare? Shit.

"Take a seat, Barry I will tell you and Snow the rules," Chad says and I turn my attention to him.

"If you do not want to answer a question then you have to do a dare. If you refuse to do a dare then you have to strip to your underwear and go take a dip in the freezing water for a minute. Obviously, you cannot dare someone to do a backflip if you know they cannot, but they are no limits to the truth. You guys understand?" We both nod.

So you get an idea this circle consists of Me, Delia, Mike, Anderson, Candy, Autumn, Barry, Chad, Quin and Bailey.

"I will start," Candy says, "Quinton Truth or Dare?"

"I am not in the mood to get up so truth." Quin shrugs.

"Boring! I will let it go though. How my people have you fucked in this circle?" She smirks.