Just Hold Me! (20)

CHAPTER 20

Why do you like Bailey so much, Snow?

Because he doesn't like himself so I like him so much in hopes he forgets how to hate himself.

 ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Hey, Maliboo you look amazing!" He gives me a hug and I hug him back.

"Thanks, Freddy! You are a lifesaver! You keen on buying me lunch?" I give him a sweet innocent smile.

"Only if you invite the girl from earlier this year." I look at him with my brow raised.

"Via? Why?" I ask. I forgot she owed me a coffee date after she accidentally hit me with the door. I still talk to her from time to time though.

"I think we had some chemistry so just call her r I will leave you here." I laugh at his threat, but I agree and we get going.

-

My lunch with Freddy and Via was amazing. I forgot about Bailey for a while. I got back to my room and went to sleep because I was tired. When I got an alert in the middle of the night I checked to see who it was from.

Notification from Xander Caults: Hey, Snow I was wondering if we could talk.

Are you sure you want to delete this message?

Yes/No

I switched my phone off and went back to my Tom Holland dream. The best kind of dream.

  ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I woke up early and went to the showers and on my way back I ran into Loran downstairs. I do not spare her a glance and go straight to the stairs.

"Snow," she calls and I do not stop.

(Why am I being a bitch to her? She did nothing...to me.) 

"Do you not want to know where Bailey was yesterday?" I do not move. 

If she tells me that he was with her I think a bitch might lose her arm. She grabs my elbow then I glare at her while moving away.

"Calm down, he was not with me." 

"Okay," I shrug and still move to the staircase, ut she grabs me again.

"Snow, wait I-"

"Look, Loran if you value your fingers or any part of your body then keep it to yourself." I growl and she pulls away like I burnt her.

"What the fuck?" she looks at me like I barked at her.

(I should have)

"What do you want me to say? Oh Loran, Lorri, Lorenzo what's up girlie! Please tell what was up with Bailzo cause you know he my boo and stuff! Well, guess what? He is not my boyfriend and you are not my friend either so leave me the fuck alone." I say and start to walk away.