5 Minutes Is Up, (31)

CHAPTER 31

It has been two weeks since school started up again and I already miss the girls terribly. I was never a fan of school, but I have to admit I did make most of my best memories there.

I am currently at the frat house for the weekend as usual. I grab my towel and toiletry bag and walk towards the main bathroom.

I know there is one in the room, but the main one has the best shower. With different water pressure settings and for some reason it is the only one with skin melting water. If the water does not make me feel like I am burning in hell, it is not hot enough. 

Today's agenda mostly consists of me going to campus to fetch my poetry results then I go to my nail appointment. 

I walk into the bathroom and just as I close the door a foot stops it.

"Snow, please I need to use this shower, you know why and I am going to be late." Kayden pleads.

That is the first time he has spoken to me in forever.

"I will only take 5 minutes, Kay." I close the door in his face. What? You cannot ignore me and expect me to be nice to you.

I undress and I walk over to the mirror. I do a titty shake before I hop a little.

(so that is what my titties would look like during sex)

I giggle at my thoughts before I pick up my phone and search for the perfect song to start with in my shower playlist. I walk over to get the water running so that I do not have to wait for it to get hot. After I find the perfect song to start my shower with I get in and adjust the water so that my skin only feels like it is melting and no actual damage is being done to it.

There is pounding on the door and I just turn the music up and ignore Kayden. I close my eyes as I feel my muscles relax.  

I freeze when I hear the shower door slams shut behind me. I recognize the hand that reaches over to turn down my music to be Kayden's.

"Do not turn around. Do not turn around and I will not touch you." his breath brushes my shoulder.

The water hums its usual song as it hits my bare chest.

"Kayden, what are you doing here?" I breathe.

"I told you not to take too long. Five minutes is up," he says.

I turn around slowly and he grips at my elbow stopping me.

"I want to look at you when I say this," I tell him and he lets go.

"You ready to see me?" He smirks and I raise my brow fighting the urge to look down at him.

"I have always seen you, Kayden." I move past what he actually meant.

"I know, Snow. I have seen you too, I have just never seen you," His eyes grow dark as he looks at me.

My hands shake at my side itching to cover up. My thoughts are running wild and the next words to spill from my lips escape before my pride is able to catch them.

"I am sorry. I am sorry if my body is not what you expected to see." I look down and that is when I see him for the first time.

(One word, fuck.)