Sandy Waves Bru! (4)

Chapter 4

I do not remember. I remember walking outside and sitting at a fire and that's it. How did I get in bed? I sit up and immediately regret it when there is a pounding in my head. Did I drink? I do not drink though. I do not like the smell of alcohol, let alone the bitter taste.

Not saying that I do not have a glass, but I usually hold on to that single cup the whole night. I lie back down and curse at the throbbing pain that is echoing in my skull.

I turn over to get my phone, but my heart drops when I do not find it on the table. I turn back over and then realise that this is not Chad's room. I shoot out of bed and the cold air hits my exposed legs and I shiver.

The guy I was sleeping beside starts to stir in his sleep. Shit did I lose my virginity? I look down at myself and I calm down when I do not feel pain between my legs.  I am wearing a big, loose top that smells really nice, like a male. 

"Good morning, Frosty." 

Bailey Cent- He is an African American 20-year-old male with a sick fade hair cut. He had just brown eyes that stared right into my soul and his frame towered over mine. He is taller than me and my first crush away from home. 

Shit. I take a step back and trip over my sneaker and fall on my butt. That multiplies the pounding in my head by ten. 

"Do you have something for my hangover?" I ask him.

He smiles at me and gets out of bed. His back is towards me as he puts on his slides, his back is so...I have never seen anything like it. Xander had a back, trust me but this is more defined more, more...

He stands up only in his boxers and walks to open the bathroom door and I hear him grab something in the cabinet. He returns and walks out the door. I guess he must have not found anything.

Okay, focus Snow. You need to remember what happened last night and how you got here. I stand up and walk over to the bed and begin to search for my phone.

Oh, my word, It's not here I shake the blanket and my phone does not fly out. I kneel down to see if maybe if it fell under the bed, still nothing. I just got that fucking phone! My mom has probably already called me.

She is going to be so disappointed in me. Tears rush to the eye and I swallow the lump in my throat trying to hold them back. I know I have met this guy before, but that is not an excuse to jump into his bed.

I only want to be in bed with one person right now anyway. I wonder if Xander misses me. Who am I kidding? He has probably already fucked 17 girls. Wait no, Xander would never do that after breaking up with me. Not my Xander.

(But he's not yours anymore)

 The constant reminder never stops. I pick up my dress when the door flies open and I scream dropping my dress.

A very amused....what is his name again? Does not matter, the pick just scared the shit out of me adding to my headache. I pick up my shoe and throw at him.

"You scared the fuck out of me, what the hell!?" 

He chuckles giving me a sheepish smile. I walk over to him and take the water bottle and the pills he is offering.