HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (39)

CHAPTER 39

I woke up and Kayden was gone. I would have thought he left me, but then I remembered I am still in the car. I pull up the blanket holding it to my chest as I sit up to look outside for him.

The first thing I notice is the pain in between my legs. 

"Shit," this boy was not kidding when he said was going to break me. 

I lie back down wanting to stop the pressure ache. I look around for my phone as soon as I spot it I reach for it.

Kayden: went to get some food for my girlfriend, be back in a bit. <3

I blush at the text and rollover giggling like a little girl. In my defence, I am a little girl. I go through the rest of my messages and reply to each one and then I hear a knock on the window.

I jump and hear Kayden's laugh on the other side. I open the door because his hands are occupied.

"Thought you ditched me," I say moving over so that he can get in. 

"I thought about it, but-" I swat his arm.

"Hey, watch it!" I warn and he chuckles taking out the food from the brown paper bag and placing our coffee cups in the cupholders in the front. 

"I am only kidding, love." he reaches down and picks up my dress tossing it over to me, "I was woken up by birthday calls, but I did not want to wake you up so I decided to get food instead."

"Great because I am starving," I take the doughnut box from him.

"I got a few mini cinnamon and sugar-coated ones because I know they are your favourites," he says and I nod throwing one in my mouth.

"Thank you, babe, you are the best!" I say my mouth full as I put my dress on and return to my reclined position.

"I good get used to hearing that. I am going to drive us back now sit up," he tells me getting out of the car.

I watch him get in the driver seat not having made an effort to move. He puts on his seatbelt ad turns to look at me with a frown.

"I do not want to sit up, I like this more," I say and he looks at him like I just told him he has two heads.

"Stop being weird, Snow, come here." he is clearly assumed by my weird behavior.

"I am not particularly fond of uhm...sitting at this point in time with my condition," I reply.

"Huh, what are- oh," it finally dawns to him as to why I do not want to sit up, "I forget vitamin D has side effects," he says and laughs at the way he chose to say it.

Without another word, he starts up the car and we drive back to the frat house.

We get there and everyone is eagerly waiting for our return. Kayden because it is his birthday and me because I have only just come back. As soon as I walk in Candy and Autumn tackle me and I giggle.

(Did I mention the pain is still there when I walk too?)

"Bruh what the fuck, where is your phone?" Quin asks Kayden and Kayden pulls it out confused.

"Right here, did you call or something?" he asks and Quin grabs it and moves out of the way.

Chad and Anderson dump a bucket filled with ice water on him.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" everyone shouts out before they burst out into a fit of laughter. 

"Did you get his face?" Autumn questions Quin and he nods.