I HOPE (29)

CHAPTER 29
BELLA'S  POV

Maybe sometimes God sends people into our lives so we can lose them. No? I do not understand why Aiden Romans was is my path then.

I thought people who liked you first were supposed to the ones that never hurt you. 

I let my guard down for someone as amazing as him and I still got hurt. If I cannot trust guys like him who am I to trust? Aiden was the type of guy I could sleep peacefully knowing he went to a strip club because I knew he would never cheat.

Or at least I thought he was. I think that is what I get for trusting a human, lord knows that is never the way to go. Humans are very cruel beings.

-FLASHBACK-

"I knew it was too good to be true." Aiden runs a hand over his face.

"What, what are you talking about?" I place my hand on my hip as I wait for him to reply.

"The whole thing where you and I end up together. The whole thing where you actually feel the same way about me." he spits a bitter laugh at the end.

"No, you do not get to play that card! Not when you know I liked you just as much as you like me if not more!" I shout and takes a step closer

"What changed then? Why are you giving up on us?" he does not know what to do with his hands.

"You Aiden, you changed! For goodness sake, you cheated on me or did you forget that because I cannot?" I ask him.

"I did not forget what I did to you Bells I just want us to move past it.  I made a stupid mistake!" He pleads and I laugh.

"Move past it? A kiss I could understand, but moving to enter inside another girl. Plunging in and out of her till you came is an image that will forever stain my head when I think of you." The tears are threatening to spills and my voice already broke.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I have never felt like this my whole life. I feel like why did he stop choosing me? I did not give myself the chance to fall apart in front of him, but as soon as I saw the look on my bestfriends' faces I could not be strong anymore.

I am an emotional person and I always have been, but my tears do not spill as much as they used to. I thought we were going to get married, I actually saw a future with him and really did me like that.

Snow is my best friend and I adore her crazy ass. She really supports me through the dumb shit I do and I really appreciate her. She is kinda a short spark though when she gets mad a storm breaks out. Fortunately, she is very aware of it and she is working on it.

I think at first it was all the anger from letting herself be bullied all those times. Now, she will not stand for anyone's bullshit. As she should not!

Sarah on the other hand is my best friend that is struggling to find herself in college and I do not blame her. She has had to make new friends which is a very difficult thing for her to do.

I cannot deal with all of this though. I am not strong enough to deal with this.

-

I am basically an only child, my older brother was old enough to live on his own so basically, I was the only child my mother had to take care of. Sometimes, my brother would bring his son over though and I took him as my own little brother.