The Frat House (3)

Chapter 3

I did not have this in mind when I thought 'frat house'. In movies, the frat house is usually got a lot of wood everywhere. What I mean by wood everywhere is like a wooden staircase and things like that. Okay now that I think about it, I think that is just how I pictured them because I read more books than I watched television.

Oh right, how does it look uhm okay let me look around. Okay, so it has got...uhm it is white? I do not know how to actually describe this house because I cannot really see everything. There are people grinding on each other and making out everywhere. 

What I will say is that it looks more like a rich person's house than a house college boys live in. 

"Come with me," Chad yells over the loud music. The stench of alcohol is very strong that is one thing I can assure you.

I follow him into the living room then up the stairs dodging people who decided to use the steps as chairs. He takes out a key from his pocket and unlocks the third door on our right. On the floor by the door, there is someone who has passed out already.

We walk into the room. It has three white walls and the wall on my right is black. Not the whole wall is black though, the middle strip of the wall is brick-faced and has a tv drilled into it. On the black strip furthest from the door, there is a mirror. Opposite this wall, the bed is pushed against the wall in the middle and there are two white and black bedside tables on each side.

Opposite the door there a huge ass window. Wait, no scrap that it's a sliding door with grey curtains that leads to the balcony. The wall with the door has a ceiling-high wardrobe. This room is very spacious and apart from a few clothing items on the floor and the undone bed, it's clean.

He opens the wardrobe and puts my bag in the bottom space. It smells like a guy. Not in a bad way though. It sort of reminds me of my brother's rooms. Kyle's room smells like sweat most of the time though because he always working out or leaving his sweaty soccer kit on the floor.

"Sorry if it is messy but in my defence, I am a guy." He shrugs and I laugh. 

"Yeah, I understand. I have two brothers, but I must say this room is cleaner than both of theirs combined." Blakes room always has plates and glasses and spoons and forks everywhere.

"Okay, well if you need the key to get in here just come find me somewhere okay?" I nod then walk out the room.

"Wait, am I sleeping with you?" I cannot help but flush at the thought.

"Yeah...in the same room. If that makes you uncomfortable will sleep on the floor." He says.

"I-" A guy with more piercing than him interrupts me by whispering something in his ear.

"Shit. Okay, so Snow I've got to deal with...a friend so please go find Quinton or just mingle okay?" He is gone before I have the chance to ask where I would find Quin.

Okay so the last time I saw Quin was when we got here then some girl caught his eye and he left. I walk down the stairs and out of the living room to the kitchen. Seeing him put me at ease a bit. 

I make my way to him, but someone grabs my hand.

"You look sweet, mind if I taste you?" This creep that looks like he has had one too many drinks slurs and I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"No, that is not okay I have a boyfriend." I know that is such a dick move, but it was the first thing that came to my mind.

I guess he thought so too because he tightened his grip and pulled me closer.