I Can Explain! (35)

Thank you so much for 800 reads I love you so much!

CHAPTER 35

I spoke to my mom this morning and she told me she already wrote an email to the school excusing me for the next week and a bit. Long story short, family drama that has nothing to do with me requires me back home as soon as possible.

Since I am leaving tomorrow I had lunch with the girls, but Yara stood us up. Things between us did not go back to the way they were after our last fight. She barely replies to anything I say to her and most of our time together in our room consists of her with her headsets in.

I guess that is the reason I have been staying at the frat house a bit more than I usually do. 

I am leaving later tomorrow and I got a few of the things that I want to pack from the frat house, but the suitcase I want to take is in my room. I walk through the doors with Autumn and Candy.

"My phone has been tripping lately, but shame guys Yara texted me earlier asking me to tell you guys she will not be able to make it because something came up," Autumn says smacking her phone then holding it up trying to receive the rest of her messages.

"Oh good because I was planning on giving her shit about it later." Candy says and we laugh.

We go up the stairs, and Candy and Autumn fetch Autumn's speaker from her room while I go to my room to start packing.

I am surprised to find the door unlocked since Yara had to go run some errands. 

There is a male with his back towards me. I must have not been loud enough for Yara and the gent she has over to hear me because she says,

"Fuck Snow," gets on her toes and smashes her lips onto his. I know this back...

She crashes her lips onto Kayden's lips.

"What the fuck?" 

In my mind, I have turned around and walked away.

Walked away because I am better than this and I know better than to scream at them or break down and cry. The Snow in my head has always been a way better person than I am because in reality all I did was stand there with my mouth open like a fish out of its fish tank.

When Yara jumps away from him and Kayden snaps his head back to see me, I see the guilt on both their faces.

"Snow," Yara covers her mouth shaking her head.

"You bitch!" My face twists in disgust while my heart throbs in betrayal.

"I can explain, Snow, let me explain." I scoff at her words.

She shakes her head rapidly as she takes steps towards me and Kayden grips at her shoulder and shakes his head.

(Fuck you for knowing that I will slap her if she comes anywhere near me!)

"You kissed him! How could you do that to me?" my lips quivered and my eyes burn as I try to keep my tears at bay.

"How could I do that to you? You cannot tell me you are so self-absorbed that you did not know that I like him? I like him Snow and all he can ever talk about when we are together is how much he likes you. You cannot blame me for wanting to change his mind since you refuse to give him a chance!" When Yara is mad her ears turn pink, but right now they are a deep crimson.

"Kayden and I are working on things Yara, we are together!" she frowns and looks back and forth between him and me.

"I-"