Who Is Sino?

INTRO

Hii hii, I'm Sinoyolo Mfaka a young South African writer and the author of this book. Welcome to my creative space and thank you for visiting.

I would also love to hear from you guys regarding any feedback or tips you may have, feel free to dm me on Instagram.

Let me know if any of my writing is triggering so I can warn others too. <3

My writing journey began at the age of 11 when I needed to find a way to express the pain I was going through (nothing too harsh). This is also the year I discovered my love for reading.

My first pieces being "Fell for the words" inspired after reading the book I read at the time and "Athazagoraphobia" (the fear of being forgotten) that was directed to my best friend at the time.

In 2018 on the 8th of December, at the age of 12, I decided to publish my first book on Wattpad Being Snow Maliks. After this, I started working on my writing and trying to improve, by reading more and trying different writing styles.

In 2019 I got the idea of writing more poetry and brainstorming more books. After this, my passion grew and I fell in love with words.

So again, who is seeno??

"Just a young writer looking to capture souls with her words"- Sinoyolo Mfaka

I started writing "Still Being Snow Maliks" this year(2019). I don't really remember what was my main reason for starting to write books, but I really love reading and writing and I've always wanted to write a book, now I have a few.

I've always had a huge imagination. I love creating different scenarios in my head and just between us I had a lot of imaginary friends when I was younger. I believed that I could do anything and now I'm a bit older and with the help of my parents, Nox and Eugene, I still do. Thank you so much for the support <3 - they want me to publish my book, but they have not even read them, Lmao! smlft!!

With my imaginary friends, I would do the craziest things. I was a teacher and had a class of 8 girls, I was a spy and had another 'friend' on the other side of the wookie tookie in a van who helped guide me on my secret missions to steal snacks from the top shelf, I was a ninja, policewoman, a mom, a princess with a prince and many more things...

I decided to take some of my creative juices and spill them into this book. I created the main character, Snowflake Maliks. I think you'll love her. This book takes place in the present.

Amandla Stenburg is who I see in my head playing the character Snow. Just in case you were wondering.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Really hope you enjoy it.

Also, I just wanted to warn you guys in my book there may be some errors. I am going over some of the chapters and fixing the ones I can find and there is swearing so if you don't like inappropriate language don't go ahead. This book is mature so please don't carry on if you don't like such, but I will warn you at the start of the chapter.

N/A !!

Please do not steal my plot, my character, or my ideas. I do not want this book to be translated to any other language or anything of the sort. You can not write a plot twist of your own or write a spin-off about one of my not-so-recognized characters.

Feel free to share and recommend my stories to others I would really appreciate the support.

Please and Thanks <3

s e e n o