The Sister They Never Had (9)

CHAPTER 9

It has been about 3 months already and I have gotten used to everything now. My week goes something like this.

Monday: Wake up go across campus to shower the comeback and play video games with the boys downstairs till about 4 pm. Go back to the room and watch one episode of 13 Reasons Why and one episode of Teen Wolf with Quinton. Scroll through my phone till I fall asleep.

Tuesday: Pretty much the same as Monday, but I play video games till 2 pm then go watch the shows with Quinton till his 4 pm practice.  At 4 my mom calls and gossips.

Wednesday: On Wednesday I wake up and take my shower then go out to the field and help Quinton with his workout. After that, I go back to the room to watch Big mouth and Sex Education with Chad. We go out for dinner then come back before curfew.

Thursday: Same as Tuesday, but I call my friends after my call with my mother.

Friday: I wake up and go across campus to shower. I go to the mall with Candy while she buys revealing clothes for the party tonight I look for a new book to buy. Get back and get ready to for the party. Sleep at the Frat house.

Saturday: Go for a run with Chad at 6 and he complains about how unfit I am. Take a shower and lounge on the couch all day till I get bored and go upstairs to read.

Sunday: shower and Chad takes me to a youth service next to campus. Go out for lunch with the boys before I go back to campus.

Obviously, when something unexpected comes up it changes, but this is the usual routine. What I will tell you is that it is about to all change

I am moving to my new room today, is that not amazing news!? No, the answer to that is no. I like on the boys' side because I have not been in any sort of drama since 2 months ago when I left with Bailey drunk.

Obviously, the fact that I am always surrounded by hot shirtless (most of the time) guys adds a huge amount to the scale. None of them will try anything with me though and I thought I would like that, but now it just makes me wonder if they would have if Chad had not told them I am off bounce.

I am so glad that I had already done most of my packing yesterday. Oh right, I almost forgot to mention that in a week the lectures startup and everyone is already here and the campus is always packed.

In two days(Wednesday) all extra activities, like varsity debating, public speaking and art is starting up. I got my timetable already and most of my time is occupied by language, art and public speaking. 

I guess I did have those as my top three. Okay, so this is how they assign the things to different people. The small group that arrived for early admission sent theirs in manually and the ones that arrived at the normal time had to fill in their forms online.

The form is two pages the one in the front has all the different things you can sign up for and their description and on the back all the classes you have to take regardless of your course. The second is the fill-in sheet.

After you fill in your personal details you have three blocks where you have to pick the top 3 EA(extra activities) you want to do. My time is going to be balanced though because I have a few gaps from time to time. Where I can work on my writing and my pieces for art. 

I hope my new roommate is nice though.  I do not want to have to deal with drama with a girly I am going to have to spend my time with cooped up in one room.