Will You Be My Girlfriend?(37)

CHAPTER 37

I run into Kayden's arms when I see him and he holds onto me so tight. I missed him so much and his minty spice smell.

"I hoping you would be dressed up," he says and I frown.

"My mom packed my suitcase before I could pick out an outfit and refused to let me open it so I had to wear the clothes I had left behind." I giggle.

"I guess I can take you out for a date wearing washed-out sweat and a hoodie and a messy bun. It is crazy how you are pulling off this look right now." he bites his lips and I swat his arm.

"Date? What is this I hear? No way am I wearing this to a date! Why did you not tell me? I am sure there is a bathroom here, hold on." I pick up my suitcase and start to walk towards where the nearest bathroom is.

He laughs as he follows behind me.

"We can start at the house and you can change there," he says and I shake my head.

"That will take too much time. Hold my tote I will be out in a bit I will wear a dress and fix my hair that is all." I say to him before I walk, "Also please text my mom I got back safe, thank you!" good thing I gave him my password that one time.

I walk into a stall and close the toilet seat and place my suitcase on it before I zip it open. The way my mom packed it I understand why she did not want me to fiddle with her spotless work.

I find the dress I was looking for and take off my hoodie to slip it over my head. I slide down my sweets as I pull my dress down I fold my hoodie and sweats. Placing the sweats where the dress was and the hoodie over the rest of the clothes neatly.

I zip the case up and fix my dress before I get out of the stall to fix my hair in one of the mirrors.

I smile and how easy it is to retie my hair up thanks to my mom washing it and treating it properly moments before I left. She also gave me money to get braids done of something, but I told her I would hold onto it for a bit.

I give myself one final look over before I decide to leave.

"Finally, I was starting to think you accidentally flushed yourself down the toilet or some- damn!" he stops his whining as his eyes land on me.

"Sorry I took a bit. This is the dress I got on the weekend I told you about." I tell him as I grab my tote and he takes my suitcase.

"I am so glad you decide to buy it instead of a box of KitKats," he says his eyes still running over me.

"I will always regret not getting them, but this dress is amazing so I feel a bit better." I shrug and chuckles.

"It is a good thing I got you that box of KitKats then," I snap my head to look at him.

"That is not funny! I kill murder you with a sock if you shitting me right now, Kayden!" I place my hands over my mouth and he laughs at my very serious threats.

(I will do it, I know how.)

"I swear, but I need you to come with me." he leads the way to his car.

I follow him and he opens the book to put my suitcase in then comes around to open the door for me. I hop in and he closes it. I reach over and open his for him and he hops in and squeezes my hand in thanks.

He starts the engine and reverses out of the lot.

"Where are you taking me out and why?" I ask and he glances at me before he places his hand on my thigh.

I smile as my heart leaps at this action for the millionth time. You would think it would get old.

(It does not!)