Explanations

Sorry this parts kinda long and a bit boring if u don't wanna read it you don't have to, just skip to the next chapter.

Hi its Amanda here, before we getting into the book I just want to say that this is my first wattpad story so it won't be the best and there will be mistakes in it so please bare with me. If I get anything wrong or there is a mistake please point it out to me and I'll fix it.

Please also feel free to give me feedback good and bad, but if it's bad just do it kindly please and remember I'm a person to.

Added: this is like 9 months after I started this but I just want to say that the grammar at the start of this is so awfully bad and I deeply apologise for it, you can also see how much the layout of it and my style of writing has changed as u read further in. I do plan on fixing all of this so if your reading this little paragraph then I haven't fixed it yet :))

This is a Charlie Weasley Fanfic, a lot of it is really random stuff and probably won't really make that much sense regarding a story line, but, I haven't seen many like this so I thought I'd give it a go. It kind of follows the Harry Potter plots but some parts are a bit different.

At the minute I update this every Monday and my one shot book on charlie weasley is just at random times

The key:
Y/n~ your name
Y/l/n~ your last name
Y/n/n~ your nickname
Y/m/n~ your middle name
F/c~ favourite colour
H/c~ your hair colour
E/c~ eye colour
POV~ point of view
A/n~ Authors note
M/n~ Mums name
D/n~ dads name
That's all I can think of atm but if I use one that's not on the list I'll include what it means.

Added key:
S/t~ skin tone

I am 100% open to suggestions so if you have any ideas or want me to include anything let me know.

I said here that I wouldnt be writing smut but I've thought about it and if that's what you guys want then I don't mind writing it. I know there isn't a lot of charlie x y/n Fanfics so if that's what you guys want I'll try my best :)) although I do have to say if I do write it or someone asks for it I won't tolerate any judgement here.

But enough from me, let's get into the story.