35 - Two at once

A month came and gone and so did my courage. I hadn't had enough strength to end things with Harry, but I did have enough to keep making broken promises to Justin. Every day it was "Oh, I'm gonna do it soon" or "I'm waiting for the right time", and I knew soon Justin would get tired of those excuses.

Justin had started building himself back up in the public eye. He released a few new singles from his new album, done tons of charity work, and even had several interviews and meet and greets. I was so proud that he was becoming a greater person with each passing day, but I wasn't a fan of all the girls he had obsessing over him.

I wasn't allowed to be jealous if he hung out with girls such as Kendall Jenner or models like Hailey Baldwin because I was still with Harry. I knew that Justin wasn't doing a thing with those girls, but he didn't know I was doing everything with Harry. He still thinks that I've only just kissed Harry.

I felt really bad about what was going on. I think back on the day when I found out he cheated on me, and how I felt when I found out it'd been for months. So he was bound to figure out something was up sooner or later.

But today was our lazy day, and I wasn't going to let anything hinder my cuddling day with Justin.

As we laid in my bed, the tv played in the background. But that's the last thing we were worried about.

Our hands explored each others bodies as our lips danced together. He was on top, as always, dominating the heated make out session. Moans escaped from our lips every now and then when a hand was on a sensitive area of skin.

This went on for a while before we both unclothed and proceeded to make love.

I was enveloped with Justin's body when the door to my room opened, but neither of us acknowledged it. He continued to thrust as our bodies grinded and melted together, our sounds becoming one.

And that's when it all came crashing down.

"Surprise babe!" A familiar voice rang through my ears as the door opened.

Justin immediately stopped his actions and his head bolted up, same as mine. My eyes were instantly flooded with the sight of a horrified Harry standing in my doorway with a bouquet of flowers.

"What the fuck..?" Harry finally spoke, his voice full of anger and hurt. The flowers dropped from his hand and hit the floor with a soft thud.

"Harry.. this.. it's not what it looks like.." I stammered with my words. I had no clue what to say to make this situation better, because it was exactly what it looked like.

"Wait.. you still haven't broken up with him yet..?" Justin's face turned towards me, a look of confusion taking over.

"Break up with me..?" Harry raised an eyebrow. "Oh my god.. this has been happening since he came back, hasn't it?" He shook his head, storming out of the room before I could respond.

"Harry, wait!" I yelled, pushing myself away from Justin. I scrambled to grab clothes and pull them on before running after him.

"Harry! Harry, stop, please!" I grabbed his arm gently.

He yanked it away so forcefully that it sent me back a few steps. "Don't touch me, you liar. All this time you've been "making love" to me, you've been fucking him on the side!"

To make this even better, Justin had just walked up.

"Making love?" Justin looked at me, the hurt showing on his face. "You told me I was the only one.."

Harry laughed a evil laugh. "Looks like I'm not the only one she's lied to. Almost 8 months, and you go do this shit. We're done, Selena. I don't want anything to do with you ever again." Harry didn't hesitate to walk out of the door, and out of my life.

My eyes were full of tears as I turned to look at Justin.

"Justin.." I opened my mouth to speak, but he interrupted.

"Save it, Selena. You've lied to me this whole time. Was this your plan? To do the same thing that I did?" He looked at me, his face full of sadness. I felt my heart crush into pieces when I realized the happiness I caused, was now being replaced by sadness that I was causing.

"Justin, I'm so sorry.. I just didn't want to lose you again..." I fumbled to find the right words, tears falling down my cheeks.

"You did a wonderful job at that." He shook his head in disbelief. "You just lost me." And with that he exited the house, leaving me alone to deal with all the heartbreak of the past ten minutes.

I fell to my knees on the cold, hardwood floor as I felt my exterior and interior begin to break. All my feelings rushed through the cracks and out of my eyes, tears streaming down my face faster than the current of a river.

I had just lost the one love of my life, and one of the best guys that I've dated all in minutes.

He was right. I had fucked up. And there was no way I was going to recover.
________
welp the truth all comes out finally
poor Justin & Harry tho :(

Don't forget to vote & comment!
9+