5 - "I hate you."

Selena's POV:

I had just finished my appearance on the Ellen Show, and was sitting in the chair in my dressing room. I was scrolling down my Twitter feed, seeing what all my fans were saying, when the door bursted open. I turned around to see a fuming Justin standing there. I couldn't help but smirk slightly.

"Can I help you?" I asked, even though I knew exactly what he was going to be say.

"Fuck you. You're such a fucking liar!" His voice was full of anger. He walked into the room, closing the door behind him for privacy.

"Excuse me? What did I lie about?" I raised an eyebrow, completely 'oblivious' to the situation.

"Oh, don't play stupid." His eyes rolled as he talked. "That shit about your song book. I never did that!"

"Well, of course you didn't. But that's not what everyone else thinks and knows." My lips curved into a smirk. I liked playing this game.

Usually, I was never one for confrontation. But hearing how he felt about me, just stirred something inside of my soul. This was my one shot at becoming successful and I wasn't going to let some silly immature boy take that from me because he was angry.

His face turned into a big scowl. I could tell that his hatred for me was growing. But that's exactly what I wanted. What I needed. The more he hated me, the more everyone felt sorry for me, and the more publicity I got. That's the whole game, right?

"I hate you." His eyes glared into mine.

"The feeling's mutual. Now, if you don't mind.." I stood from my chair. "I have places to be and people to see." I purposely bumped my shoulder into his as I strutted out of the room. He'll never last in this game.

Justin's POV:

I hated her. I HATED HER. I couldn't stand her. And the sad thing was, I couldn't do a single thing about it. Except... play this little game as well. If she wants a competition, I can make it hard for her.

I pulled out my phone, and quickly typed up a text.

To Ryan:

aye bro can u do somethin for me?

I wonder if she knows not to play games with someone who can play the game better.

____________________

Sorry this is so short and terrible! And I'm sorry it took so long for me to post! I've been so busy with school but thanks for bearing with me :)

DONT FORGET TO COMMENT & VOTE!!