32 - "What are you doing?"

Selena's POV:

My eyes opened to see Harry sitting beside me on the bed.

"Hey, you're awake.." He smiled slightly, softly brushing away the hair on my face.

"What happened?" I asked, confused.

"You passed out and blacked out. You've been gone for an hour, but you'll be fine." He stroked my face while staring into my eyes.

Everything started to come back to me. I remembered Alfredo telling me that Justin was back. Justin's back.

There was this immense desire in me to see him. I wanted to see him, to see how good he looked, to see how he was doing. I wanted to feel his arms around me and his lips on my skin.

I slowly rose from the bed. "I.. I'm gonna go get some fresh air, okay?"

"Okay.. want me to come with?" He asked, looking up at me.

"No, no.. I'll be okay." I leaned down, mushing my lips to his cheek then walked out of the room.

Around 15 minutes later, I arrived at Justin's house. Standing in front of the place that was so familiar to me sent a chill down my spine. It's been months since I'd seen him and I didn't know how he felt about me anymore. What if he'd met another girl? I guess I couldn't say anything..

I hesitantly knocked on the big brown door.

A few moments later, the familiar body was revealed to me. He had grown in stature, at least by a few inches. His hair was a dark brown color, back to the swishy way it originally was. He looked healthy and happy.

His eyes widened when he saw me. "Selena..?"

I wasn't sure what came over me, but I was aching for him. I stepped forward, grabbing his face and mushing our lips together. Sparks were sent through my veins. The feeling I'd been longing for.

Justin didn't hesitate to pull me into his arms and kiss me back. He took a few steps back, moving us into his house as we kissed, kicking the door closed.

I walked us to the couch, pushing him down into it. I slowly straddled his lap, Justin already showing signs of being turned on.

"W-what are you doing, Selena..?" He breathed out. "Harry.."

"I'm welcoming you back. Now shut up."

Hours later, I was leaned back against Justin in the tub full of warm water. We ended up having sex for longer than I planned, but it was the best ever. Even though I'd only had it once before.

Justin's hand trailed up and down my thigh. "I missed you.."

"I missed you too." I leaned my head back against his shoulder.

His lips softly kissed the temple of my forehead. "What about Harry..?"

I'd completely thrown Harry to the side when I came here. I knew what I was doing though. Harry was just something to replace what I'd lost. But now that it was back, I didn't need Harry anymore.

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's not really working out.."

"Well, I wonder why.." He chuckled, gently biting my neck. The little things that he did like that drove me wild.

"Mmm, I don't know.. you created a monster." I giggled, looking up at him. "Something just didn't feel right with him. But you.. everything feels more than right."

His lips curved into a smile. "Being away from you from so long made me realize how badly I fucked up. I hurt you and I vow to never do that again, if you do ever decide to give me another chance.."

"We'll see." I shot him a wink before mushing a kiss on his cheek.

Justin wanted me back and I wasn't going to ruin my chance. I just needed to find a way to make Harry dump me, so I don't seem like a bad guy.

When the water began to get cold, we both dried off and headed towards his room. He just pulled on a pair of black sweats and handed me a pair as well with one of his t-shirts.

He plopped down on the bed, leaning back against the headboard. "Come here."

I crawled on the bed, snuggling into his side. Feeling his warmth again made everything we'd been through worth it.

"While I was away.. I worked on myself. I quit all my bad habits, replaced them with good ones. I'm happier and I know how life is supposed to be now. I promise to spoil you every second I can and make you ten times happier than you make me, which is really happy." He pressed a big kiss onto my cheek.

I felt my face turn hot. "Justin.. you make me so happy already. I just know that this time around is going to be way better."

We talked about our goals until we both drifted to sleep. Having Justin back in my arms was something I never expected to happen again, but I never wanted him to leave me again.
___________
omg guys i'm so sorry for this terrible & short chapter I've been working and started school back and I haven't had the time to be on my game so I apologize

Don't forget to vote & comment!
8+