9 - Daydreams

Selena's POV:

We had arrived at our condo that Scooter was so nice enough to rent for us. It was located right on the beach and had a balcony with a perfect view of the horizon. I had my own room, thankfully, which meant I wouldn't have to deal with Justin at all this trip. He would be doing his own thing, and I'll be doing mine.

I had no intentions of wasting any time on this vacation, so after my bags were unpacked and the clothes were hung up, I swapped my sweats and t-shirt for a purple strapless bikini. I slid my sunglasses over my eyes, grabbed a towel, and headed down the stairs.

I had hoped to get out without Justin seeing me, because I knew he'd make fun of the way my body was. I've always had self-esteem issues, especially when it came to my body. Therapy had helped a little, but I don't think anything can change the way you view yourself.

Justin was sitting on the couch, flipping through the channels on the tv as he munched on a sandwich. Right when I stepped foot in the living room to head out back, his head turned towards me. The bite that he had in his mouth must have gotten caught in his throat, because he began to cough.

"I, uh.. I'm heading to the pool." I spoke. Wearing nothing but a bikini around guys, especially Justin, just made feel awkward.

His eyes were glued to my body. "Damn, Selena.. I didn't know your body looked that good."

His response was enough to cause my face turn a bright red color. Did he just compliment me?

I was speechless on what to respond with, so I just let it go, and headed out the back door.

Justin's POV:

My eyes traveled down to her backside as she walked out onto the back porch. Just seeing her in a bikini was driving me crazy. And I've seen tons of girls in swimsuits, but none gave me a feeling like this. My hormones were running wild inside my mind as I fantasied the things I would do to Selena if she would just let me.

If I had been wearing jeans, I would have noticed sooner, but since I was in sweats I had more room down there. I glanced down, my crotch bulging in my sweatpants. Never had I ever expected to get a hard on for this girl. But hey, her body was worthy of one.

Fifteen minutes later I exited the bathroom, after cleaning up my little mess and changing into swim trunks. My feet moved quickly down the stairs as I was eager to see Selena. Did I just say I wanted to see her? That's a first.

Selena was standing up, arranging her towel on the lay out chair. An idea popped into my head, and I smirked as I snuck over to Selena. My arms wrapped around her waist, as I picked her up and ran over to the pool. A scream escaped her lips and I jumped into the deep end of the clear water, holding her while I did. She was going to hate me, but it was worth a few laughs.

We both emerged from the water. I shook my hair, sending droplets towards Selena. I looked at her and she had anger written all over her face.

"Hey, I think you're a little wet.." A smirk was on my lips as I held my gaze at her face, knowing if I looked any lower I'd be in that uncomfortable situation again.

"Oh, really? I didn't notice!" She responded, her voice full of nothing but attitude.

She moved her hand onto the surface of the water, and splashed me. Now she was the one wearing the smirk. "You have a little something on your face."

"Oh okay. I see how this is, you wanna play." I wiped my face, and lunged at her. Grabbing her waist, she was lifted out of the water, then launched in the air.

She landed in the water a few feet away from me, and reemerged, her hands covering her face. I was pretty sure I thought I heard her crying.

"Selena? Are you okay?" I waded over to her. "I thought we were playing.." Next thing I knew, her hands were on my shoulders, pushing me down into the water.

"We were playing." I could hear her say, above the water. She must be smirking.

I rose from under, meeting eye contact with her. "Touchè. But if you push me down like that again, I'm gonna spend some time down there, and I don't mean in the water." I responded with a wink, causing her face to blush a deep, dark pink color.

As I watched her, something weird came over me. My hands found their place on her waist and I pulled her closer to me. I had no clue what I was doing, it was like I couldn't stop myself. My eyes flashed between her plump lips and her brown orbs, before my lips were against hers. My lips danced against hers in a slow rhythm, and they were not being rejected. I was kissing her and she was kissing me back.

My hands slid around to the small on her lower back, and pushed her body against mine. I was in no control of my actions. But god, feeling her skin against mine was like the night sky on the Fourth of July. Sparks were exploding at every site where our two bodies touched. I thought it couldn't get any better than this, until she wrapped her legs around waist. I completely lost it.

Treading through the water, I held her thighs as I pressed her against the wall of the pool. I was ready to take her right here if needed. My lips moved from hers, down her jawline, to the soft skin of her neck. Immediately I began to search for her most sensitive area, when she released a moan as my lips covered the skin where her neck and upper chest met. I had begun to satisfy that area of skin when I was abruptly brought back into reality.

"Hellooo?" Selena waved her hand in front of my face. "Earth to Justin?"

I shook my head gently, looking at her to see that she was still right beside her lay out chair. None of that had happened, even though it had felt so real.

"Uh, sorry.." I took a few steps back, coming back to terms with the world. I didn't want to make a bigger fool out of myself, so I went right back inside. I didn't know what was up with me recently, but I didn't like it.

---------------------------------
Uh oh! Is something changing within Justin? ;) I know it's been Justin's pov a lot but I promise there will be more Selena's really soon! Don't forget to please please comment & please please vote! Thanks loves <3