18 - Showtime

Justin's POV:

It was an hour until showtime and my nerves were on edge. It's been a year since I've been on a stage performing in front of a crowd this size.

My mind went to my one solution to my nerve-wracking situations. I walked over to my bag and dug through it until I found a small bag of white powder.

Cocaine was the only thing that would calm me down when I got nervous. I hadn't been doing it for long, maybe once or twice a month for five months. No one knew about my drug use, not even Selena.

My mind immediately went to Selena. She hadn't called me yet. I had flirted with that girl earlier, my girlfriend not even crossing my mind. I sighed internally. This was going to be hard for me. I was used to having sex with any girl I wanted whenever I wanted. I hadn't even gotten sex from Selena yet. My hormones were going to eventually get tired of my hand, and something was gonna have to give. Selena's birthday is soon and hopefully she'd give in then.

Opening the bag, I placed a small amount of the counter. I searched for something to use but only found a dollar bill. I rolled the dollar bill up and used that to help me snort the drug into my system.

I made sure to clean up after myself and hide all evidence. I couldn't let people know I used drugs.

The effects would start in a while, just in time for the show.

I plopped down on the couch, waiting for something to happen. My phone began to ring. When I saw her picture on my screen, my heart beat quickened.

I answered the phone too fast. "Princess!" My voice was full of happiness. I missed my girl and it's only been a day.

"Hey sweetie. Sorry it took me so long to call, I was caught up all day with promotions and I finally just got a lunch break. How are you? I miss you." Her sweet voice was music to my ears. It was just what I needed to hear.

"Oh, it's perfectly fine baby. I'm doing great, I'm just waiting to on my show to start. I miss you too beautiful, so much. How are you? How's your day?" I hated not being with her. I wanted to see her and hold her and kiss her.

"I wish I could be there for it! I just know you're going to do great." She never failed to make me smile. Selena always complimented me on my career and supported me when I wanted to do something different or new.

"I'm doing okay, I'm just tired because I couldn't sleep much and I've been rushing all day. I just wanna lay in your arms and fall asleep." I heard her sigh on the other end.

"Baby, I want to hold you and fall asleep. I couldn't sleep at all last night. I've been up for over 24 hours. When you get done promoting, I'm gonna need you to come here with me." I chuckled.

"I'll be on the first flight there." I couldn't see it, but I knew she was smiling. That was what she did when we talked.

Scooter entered my room. "Justin, 10 minutes until showtime."

I nodded so he knew I had heard him. "Hey baby, I gotta go, my show starts soon. I love you so much. I'll call you when I'm done, okay?"

"Aw, okay sweetie. I love you too. Break a leg out there tonight. Ugh, I love you. Please call me later. We could maybe even Skype if you're up for that. Did I say I love you?"

I couldn't help but smile big. "Yes, baby but you can say it as much as you want. I am always up for seeing my beautiful girl any chance I get. I love you, princess. Have a great day." I didn't want to hang up, but I had to. The second the call ended, I started missing her voice. Just talking to her brightened my day. I needed to see her soon.

I stood up, and began to warm up my voice. Not even 2 minutes later, I started to feel the effects of the cocaine. It felt good. I felt like I could do anything, no nervous, just confidence. I was going to rock this show now.

The concert ended two hours later, but I was still on my high. It wasn't as strong, but my confidence was still at an all time high.

I burst into my dressing room after meeting some fans backstage, to find Yovanna sitting on my couch. She was wearing a white robe.

"Yovanna?" I looked at her curiously.

"Come here." She motioned me over with her hand, a seductive look on her face. Something about this didn't seem right, but I wasn't completely in my right mind to understand.

I walked over to the couch, sitting down next to her. She rose from her seat, moving to stand in front of me.

"This is for doing such an amazing job tonight." She untied her robe and let it fall to the floor. There was no clothing on her body. All I could was stare at her nudity.

It was like I had lost control of all my movement. She straddled my lap, pressing her bare crotch against my covered one. I wanted to push her away but I couldn't move my arms. I was disabled.

"Yovanna, I have a girlfriend.. I love her, we can't do this.." I looked up at her.

"She's not here, is she? She doesn't need to know.." She leaned forward, whispering in my ear. "This will be our little secret. I know you want me.."

Her warm breath turned me on.

She smirked, looking into my eyes. "Ooh, I can feel that you want me.." She began to grind against me gently. Any judgement I had against this, fled my body.

Her warm brown eyes kept contact with mine as she moved her body against mine. "Take me, Justin.. I'm all yours.."

I flipped us over quickly, stripping myself down in an instance. My hands massaged her breasts as I kissed all over her neck wetly. She let out soft moans as a response to my movements.

She grabbed one of my hands off her breasts and led it down to her crotch. I could feel how turned on she was from her wetness.

"Rub me, Justin.." She begged.

My hand made circular motions on her crotch, which was awarded with her moans. I knew just what would put the girls on edge.

"Oh, yeah.. right there.." She breathed out, her eyes squeezed shut. Doing what I do best, I quickly slid a finger inside of her, causing her to inhale sharply.

"Oh, fuck.." She moaned, my finger moving in and out of her.

"You like that, don't you?" I smirked, adding another finger to the movements.

"Oh, yeah.." She spoke through moans.

Right when I knew she was about to give in, I pulled my fingers out. She opened her eyes, a look of hunger in her warm brown orbs, which caused me to grow even harder.

My hands gripped onto her hips as I slid myself inside of her. I was instantly greeted with feelings of euphoria as my needs were satisfied.

She obviously wasn't a virgin, but hadn't had sex in a while from how tight she was. I couldn't even fit my whole length inside her.

She arched her back, forming her body into mine. "Oh my god.. you're so big.."

Her legs wrapped around my waist as I began to thrust in and out of her at a steady pace. I was edge myself already from not having sex in months.

My head draped down, resting on her shoulder as I thrusted. So much pleasure was running through my body, I hadn't even realized how much time was going by.

After we both finished a few times, my body collapsed next to hers. I had no clue how much time we had just spent fucking, but it was long enough for me to come down from my high.

I wiped the sweat off my face, looking up at the ceiling. Her tiny body curled up next to mine when I finally realized what had happened.

Oh my god. I cheated on Selena.

______________________
I'm sorry, I know you all saw it coming, but I had to do it!

Don't forget to vote my loves! You all are so awesome :)
6+