11 - "I'm sorry."

Selena's POV:

I woke that morning with a pounding headache. As I tried to remember the events of last night, pretty much everything came back as a blur. Everything except one part.

I sat up, holding my head as the scene replayed in my head.

"Guess what? Cara left you. She didn't care about you. But I do, now come on." He swooped me up in his arms and slid into the cab. I wasn't sure if he just said that because he was drunk as well, but it sure did make my heart race.

"You care about me?" I asked him gently. I tried not to lean either way on the emotion in my voice but it came out sounding all gushy and soft.

He was looking straight ahead, like he was thinking about his next words. I scanned his face to see any signs of emotions, but I just saw the same face he always worse around me. Then he spoke up. "Yeah, I do. I couldn't live with myself if you got hurt." His eyes finally found mine in the darkness, and I swore they were the only source of light that existed in that moment. The green specs in his hazel eyes were shining brightly, something I'd never seen before.

He had revealed how he felt, so I guess it was my time now. "Well, I care about you too. I think about you a lot.. like, touching you.." My finger trailed along his chiseled jawline, taking in every little detail that his jaw had.

Once I started talking, I just couldn't stop. I wanted him to know everything. "And cuddling with you.." This time my eyes were focused on his lips. They looked soft and very kissable.

"And kissing you.." I couldn't hold back any longer. My lips filled the space between us and mushed against his. They were soft, like I expected. It seemed like our lips fit perfectly together as they moved in unison. I tangled my fingers in his hair, tugging on the ends softly, and I swear I heard a quiet moan come from his throat.

His hands gently rested on my face and just when I thought this was going to the next level, he pulled away. "Selena, I'd love to keep going, but you're drunk. And that'd be me taking advantage of you. I care about you, so I'm stopping now before it gets out of hand."

Justin had stopped because he didn't want to take advantage of me. Not because I wasn't good enough, but because he actually did care about me. I couldn't help but smile to myself.

My head was still pounding and I needed medicine. I placed my feet on the cold floor, and saw a little note on my nightstand. Picking it up, I read the little scribbles.

Here's some aspirin and water. I went for a run. -Justin

I looked up from the note and saw a glass of water and two aspirins in a little bowl. I couldn't fathom the fact that he had did this for me. I mean, this was Justin Bieber! The same Justin that had disappointed me by not approving of any of my songs and had leaked my nudes for heaven's sake. And here he was, saying he cared about me and leaving me aspirin and water. It was almost overwhelming the transformation he had made, and that scared me. Something was up with him. Either he wanted to use me for sex, or he was getting close to me so he could use it against me. I wasn't about to let him take the upper hand on me.

I had taken a shower to wash off the smell of last night and changed into something more comfortable before heading downstairs to feed myself. The bacon was in the stove and the toast in the toaster when Justin returned from his run.

He walked in from the back door, wearing nothing but a pair of black basketball shorts and black Nikes. The way the sweat glistened on his bare chest made my hormones go crazy. His chest and torso was toned and the tattoos he had outlined all of his muscles. If I didn't look away, I was going to end up looking like a fool.