10 - "But I do."

Selena's POV:

The rest of the day Justin had kept his distance. Every time I would walk into a room he was in, he'd immediately leave. What did I do? But I was completely fine with his attitude towards me, as long as he left me alone, there would be no troubles this trip.

I wasn't going to get hung up on worrying about some guy, so I decided to go out. It just so happened that one of my newly made friends, Cara Delevingne, was in town also for some modeling. So I threw on one of the less conservative outfits I had, a white vest and black shorts, paired with red high heels, to add that pop of color the outfit needed.

One last look in the mirror for touch ups, and then I headed out.

Justin's POV:

My mind had been all over the place today. And by all over the place, I meant on Selena. I'm not sure why, but I just couldn't get her out of my head. Every time she was even near me, my heart beat accelerated and I had to leave the room.

But I was in Maui, and I was not going to let this girl hinder me from having fun. Before I arrived, I made sure to text my boys and let them know that they were coming with me, all expenses paid. Yeah, I could be nice sometimes.

I heard Selena leave about an hour ago, headed somewhere, but I didn't bother to ask. I jumped in the shower and freshened up for the night.

When I was got out I had 2 texts from Lil Twist.

From Twist:

dude where u at? hot girls everywhere better hurry up

DUDE WTF SELENA IS HERE she looks so fucking good

So that's where Selena had wandered off to. It was going to be hard not to see her tonight, but I planned on being focused on other ladies. I mean, I'm Justin Bieber, I could get any girl I wanted.

After I was dressed in something simple, but something I knew the girls would be all over-a white t-shirt and black jeans paired with some black vans-I was on my way. I had decided to let my hair hang instead of spiking it up. Girls found that more attractive.

The club was only fifteen minutes away by cab. The vehicle pulled up to the sidewalk, I paid the man his unearned wage, and exited the cab. The club had a line waiting outside the door full of desperate, sluttily dressed girls, and guys who looked like they should be studying for a test, not at a club. With my well known name, I walked straight to the bouncer, and received admission. Justin Bieber was not going to wait in lines.

Once in the club, I'm pretty sure I couldn't hear myself think. I headed straight for the bar, ready to have a very needed drink. Twist and Za just so happened to be standing there as well.

"What's up bro?" Za greeted me.

I nodded my head slightly, ordering whatever drink that would get me drunk the fastest. "Whaddup. You got your eyes on any chicks yet?" I grabbed my drink off the bar, and looked out into the crowd.

"Nah, not yet." Za shrugged. "They all look too desperate, ya know? I'm not into that."

I nodded along with what he was saying. We don't take our girls very lightly at clubs. Sure, we only end up hitting and quitting, but we still gotta enjoy it.

"Well, I have my eyes on a certain lady." Twist was looking straight ahead while he sipped his drink.

Following his line of vision, I found Selena, dancing with a group of people. She was obviously hammered already, as she was stumbling and falling all over the place.