6 - "Now."

Justin's POV:

It had been a week since my confrontation with Selena. A week of silence, from the both of us. A week full of sneaky moves and research on just exactly who this girl was. The information I figured had been found-her community projects, how she was such a sweet girl, blah blah blah, nothing that was going to benefit me. But then, something she must have forgotten to have erased appeared. After days of hard work, and money paid to open hands who just so happened to have that information, I finally had what I need to tear her down.

The sun was shining brightly through my windows as I sat there on the couch with Ryan, the guy credited with doing all the dirty work for me. I couldn't have my hands dirty if somehow what I had was used against me, and he was nice enough to take that risk for me.

My eyes traveled to the clock on my wall, them back to Ryan's. It was time to let it go. "Now," I spoke as a smirk crept up and formed on my lips.

Ryan pressed the 'send' button, delivering my certain piece of information about Hollywood's "sweetheart", Selena Gomez, straight to TMZ, anonymously of course. This was going to bring her down more than anything else could've.

Selena's POV:

It was four o'clock in the afternoon, and I was returning from a recording session at the studio. My album was almost complete; I was so excited to release a new single that I just knew the fans would love.

Something pulled me out of my thoughts, something that was my phone buzzing in my pocket. I slid my phone out and unlocked to screen to see a new message from Demi, a friend from back in Texas.

From Demi:
Selena, you need to go look at the homepage of TMZ right now. It's really bad.

As I my eyes took in the words of the message, a chill tickled all the way down my spine. If TMZ had posted something about me, I knew it wasn't going to be good. But what about me was there to post that was bad?

I opened the browser on my phone and quickly typed the web address. My heart was racing as I waiting for the page to load. A million things were running through my head about what is being said.

BREAKING NEWS: FIRST LOOK AT SELENA GOMEZ'S NUDES!

My stomach felt like it had just shriveled up and dropped into my intestines. I repeatedly clicked on the article, hoping that the page would load faster as I did.

"It seems the sweet, innocent girl that has been winning the hearts of millions around the world isn't who we think she is. We received these lovely pictures of a nude Selena Gomez posing for a camera today from a an anonymous source. If you just can't help yourself, you may check out her wonderful photos below. Maybe her new name should be Selena Homez."

And, color me surprised, they were the photos I had stupidly sent my ex boyfriend a couple years ago. Tears formed in my eyes as I read the comments that were left, seeing that this article was posted an hour ago. Who would be so cruel as to do such a thing to me?

As the tears fell down my cheeks, something in my mind clicked. I knew exactly who this 'anonymous source' was. Anger boiled through my veins. He crossed the line, and there's no going back now.

----------------
Hey lovely people! Sorry for the wait! And oh my god I have so many visions and ideas for this story, so expect me to begin to update more! Don't forget to comment & vote pleeeaassseeee :)