16 - "I forgive you."

4 o'clock in the morning, and I was still awake. The thoughts in my head wouldn't let me get any sleep. They fought back and forth between calling Justin or not calling him, forgiving him or not forgiving him, calling it quits or giving it another try. They were all about Justin. I had no missed calls, no texts, nothing from him. Seemed like he was the one giving up on me.

I figured some fresh air might give me a break from my thoughts. I wrapped the blanket around my body and headed outside to my front porch.

The air was crisp, and it immediately slapped my skin when I walked onto my porch. That wasn't the thing that startled me though. I saw a figure sitting on my stairs of my porch and jumped. It was dark, so my vision was limited, but I could still make out the shape of the body and I knew immediately who it was. Justin.

"Justin?" I asked quietly. I wondered why he was here and how long he had been.

His head jolted up when he heard my voice. He stood up on the steps looking at me. "Selena. I didn't think you were awake."

I nodded, wrapping the blanket tighter around my body. "Yeah, I haven't been to sleep yet. What are you doing here? How long have you been here?"

He shrugged his shoulders slightly, never taking his eyes off of mine. "I don't know, I think 4 hours at least. I didn't want to bother you if you were sleeping. I was waiting to talk to you."

"4 hours? Justin, you must be freezing!" I felt bad that he'd been waiting for me out here that long. "Come inside, I'll make you some hot chocolate."

We walked inside, into the warmth. I hadn't noticed it outside, but in the light I could see that Justin was shivered. All he had on was what he wore to the show, which wasn't very warm.

I removed the blanket from my body, wrapping it around his. "Here. You can go sit and warn up by the fireplace while I make the hot chocolate. There's some more blankets on the couch."

I walked into the kitchen, warming up milk and adding two packets of cocoa powder to the mugs. I glanced over my shoulder as I stirred to make sure he was warming up. Justin was sitting on the couch, staring at the fire. He looked miserable and cold. My heart ached for him.

Once the hot chocolate was done, I walked over to the couch and sat down next to him, handing him a mug. "Warm yet?"

He nodded, moving his eyes to my face. "Selena... I'm sorry. Earlier tonight I don't know what got into me but I shouldn't have been an ass to you. I'm sorry for not treating you right. And I'm sorry for being around other girls when I should have been worried about you. I haven't been treating you like the princess you are, and I'm sorry. Please don't give up on me."

His plea was desperate. Desperate but honest. I know Justin never meant to treat me that way. And he would never cheat on me. He looked so sad, I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and tell him everything was fine.

"I forgive you. And I could never give up on you, Justin. You're special to me and I don't wanna lose you." Setting my mug down on the table, I crawled into his lap. My arms wrapped around his torso tightly, my head resting on his chest. His arms wrapped, with the blanket, around me.

"You're too good to me." He mumbled into my hair, his hand rubbing up and down my back.

Justin was too good to me. Sure we'd only been dating for about 3 weeks, but he treated me better with each day.

I moved my lips so they were pressed against his neck. They began to leave a trail of kisses up his neck and jawline, all the way to his lips. When I reached his lips, I let mine linger over his for a moment before closing the space between them.

We began to make out, but not in a forced or rough way. Our lips moved in unison slowly and full of passion. Justin gently laid me down on the couch, hovering over me as we continued to kiss. Moments like these with Justin made me feel the love that was forming between us. He was so careful when it came to this stuff, since he knew I wasn't very comfortable in these situations, since I was inexperienced. But with Justin, he made everything we did feel secure.

Justin removed his blazer and white button up, dropping them on the floor.

My hands roamed all over his toned chest. My finger traced the indentions his abs made in his torso. Justin had one of the hottest bodies I'd ever seen, let alone been able to touch.

The kiss only became more hot and heated. I knew if I didn't stop now, I wouldn't stop at all.

"Justin.." I mumbled against his lips, slowly pulling away. "We need to stop here.."

He had a disappointed look on his face. I wanted to have sex with Justin too, but we'd only been dating for three weeks and I still wasn't completely sure what his intentions were.

He nodded. "Okay, baby. That's fine." He lowered his body down beside mine on the couch, and wrapped his arms around my waist. Justin respected me, which made me happy and more trustworthy towards him.

We both ended up falling asleep shortly after since we'd had a long night.

Hours later, my body finally awoke from the deep, peaceful sleep I was in. When Justin was beside me, I could sleep forever. But Justin wasn't beside me anymore.

I quickly sat up, my eyes scanning the room for him, but he wasn't there. "Justin?"

He walked from the kitchen to the living room. "Yes babe?" He had flour on his hands and on his face slightly.

I couldn't help but let out a giggle. "What are you doing?" I rose from the couch.

"I was trying to surprise you with breakfast, but you woke up too early." He smiled at me.

I glanced at the clock. "Early? It's 1 o'clock in the afternoon!"

He chuckled. "It's never too early for breakfast." He walked over to me, sliding his arms around my torso before placing his flour covered hands on my butt. Another chuckle escaped his mouth.

"Can I please take a picture of this?" He couldn't stop laughing.

"Why do you want to take a picture of my butt?" I laughed along with him.

"So I can show everyone what I have." He smiled at me before pulling out his phone and snapping a picture of the white flour handprints on my black pants.

My heart skipped a beat. When he said things like that, it just made me all mushy and gushy.

"There." He said before showing me that he had successfully uploaded the picture.

"Well, thanks." I giggled, shaking my head at him.

He proceeded to give me a long kiss before leading me to the kitchen where he had the table set up with breakfast. Pancakes, eggs, bacon, the whole deal. He was too good to me.

We enjoyed our breakfast together, and spent the rest of the day kissing and making up for what happened last night. Justin took every opportunity to apologize to me, and to shower me with his feelings. I knew that no matter what came between us, we could fight it off. Sure, everything wasn't going to be perfect and smooth sailing, but it would all be worth it in the end when I ended up with Justin for the rest of my life.

----------------------------
I'll be switching to Justin's point of view soon so you'll get to see into his mind :)
AND THANKS FOR THE 2,000 READS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

Don't forget to vote!!
6+