45 - New girl in town.

Justin's POV:

The next day was spent being drove around Miami. I had landed last night at about 11 PM, and headed straight to bed. I had no desire to go out to a club or party, I only wanted to be with Selena. She was back in LA, recording in the studio and talking out the details about her new album. I'm so proud of her and who she's become, and I'm super happy I get to be there along the ride.

Scooter and I were in the back seat of the black Cadillac, after having met up with the president of our record label, heading to meet our new signee. I was going to get to hear her sing for the first time, and project how her future would be.

Scooter glanced at me, as I scrolled through my text messages with Selena, re-reading them since I was waiting on a reply. "You really love her, huh?"

My eyes flicked up to meet his. "Yeah, man. I really do."

"Crazy how your feelings changed. I never expected for you two to ever be a thing." He chuckled.

I shared one with him. "Yeah, me neither. But.. I'm glad we are. She's my princess. I want to be with her forever."

"Forever?" He seemed taken back by my statement. "That's serious, Justin. I've never heard you be so serious about any future plans."

"Well.." I glanced down to my phone, her name lighting up my screen with a text. "I don't see myself with anyone else. Like.. I've already began considering proposing.."

"Proposing?!" He questioned, his voice full of worry.

"Before you flip out, I know it's early and we're young. But I mean.. if we both feel this way, then why not make it a real thing? She could be my Mrs. Bieber." I smiled at the thought of her being my wife.

"Justin, you need to really think about this. Don't rush into an engagement, it never works out. I'm not saying don't do it, just don't react before thinking. And make sure you know if Selena wants it or not before you do, because that could put her in a predicament." He spoke to me with a wise tone.

"I know. I'm just thinking about it. I'm not putting it into play, ya know?" I shrugged, typing up a response.

From: Selena

the album is coming along wonderfully! you're going to really like it :)

To: Selena

like it so much I can put a ring on it? ;)

The car make a turn to the right then slowed to a stop.

"Ready to meet your new leading lady?"

---

Her voice projected through the room, as she sang the lyrics to one of her written songs.

"On my tattooed heart.. woaaahhh.. ooo ohh baby.."

The way her voice moved from note to note, up and down, carrying out the note for several beats, had me astonished. I had not heard a voice that lovely in a very long time.

The song slowly came to an end as did her voice. The few people in the room began to clap as she smiled and walked out of the sound room.

"It wasn't too bad, was it?" She spoke with her innocent voice.

"Bad? Ariana, that was wonderful! You are such an amazing singer." Scooter exclaimed.

I just nodded along, in awe of how good she was, and how beautiful she was.

Scooter's eyes focused on me. "The last girl that he listened to, he absolutely hated and told her. So this is a good start." He chuckled.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard his comment. "Seriously Scoot? Not funny, man."

"I was only joking.." He held up his hands in defense.

"I don't care. Don't talk about her that way, okay?" I rolled my eyes before heading out of the room. I dialed the familiar number, holding the phone up to my ear.

"Hey Justin." Her sweet voice rang through my ears seconds later.

"I miss you, babe." I sighed, leaning against the wall.

"Aww, I miss you too, pookie. But please don't let me be ruining your fun. You need to have some alone time." She cooed into my ear.

"I don't wanna. I just want you." I stared at my feet, picturing her in my mind. Call me desperate, but I honestly hated being away from her.

"You can have me all you want when you get back, okay?"

"You never responded to my text earlier.." I said, which probably wasn't the best time to do so.

"I'm sorry, I was in the studio. Want me to respond now?" She questioned with care.

"Yeah. Tell me. If I asked you to marry me, would you say yes?" I boldly asked.

"Justin.. you-you're serious about this?" She stuttered out.

"Yes, babe. I'm not saying I'm gonna ask you now, but if I ever did, would you say yes?" I waited for her response. It was quiet on the other line for a while.

"Depends on how big the diamond was." She giggled. "I would. I love you."

I smiled to myself as I listened to her voice replaying in my head. "I'd buy you the biggest diamond in the world. Only the best for my princess."

I could sense her smiling on the other end. "You're so cute. I love you."

"I love you, Selena."

"I have to go back to recording, but I'll call you later okay?"

"Okay, babe. Have fun. See you soon." I blew had a kiss over the phone, then we both hung up.

I slid the phone into my pocket as Ariana walked out of the room. "Hey.. you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I smiled slightly at her.

"Thank you for signing me. This is such a dream come true." She gushed, a big smile on her face. She was really cute.

"Thanks for being so damn good." I chuckled, looking at her. "You'll do great in this world."

"You're awesome, Justin. Maybe you can come to the studio with me tomorrow and listen to some stuff I have recorded." She looked up at me, hopeful.

"Uh, yeah. I'd like that." I smiled. Ariana was a really nice girl, I could tell we were gonna get along.

"Wonderful. See you then." She smiled, before walking past me and out of the building.

I watched her walk out, amazed by her chill personality and her beauty.
__________
looks like there's new competition ;)

Don't forget to vote & comment!!!