7 - "Together."

Selena's POV:

Criticism had been rampant for days. I couldn't go anywhere without the paparazzi following me, while snapping pictures and throwing insults and questions at me. All over the internet were articles about how bad I was or that everyone hated me now. I'd found myself in tears for most of the days, no motivation to do anything except lay in bed and stare at the ceiling.

I hated Justin so much. I really did. He had taken my fans away, and turned everyone against me. The career I had and desired to develop no longer existed, and it was all because of him. He took the only thing I had away from me, and I'll never forgive him for that.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. Thinking it was just paparazzi (since they were surrounding my house), I just ignored it. But the first knock was followed by a second and a third and even a fourth.

"Oh my god." I muttered irritably, before standing up and storming down the stairs to the front door. I swear I am going to rip this guy a new one.

Swinging the door open, I was ready to cuss this guy out before I noticed it was no paparazzi, but Justin. One look at him, and the door began to shut in his face.

"Wait!" He yelled, shoving his foot between the door and the doorframe just in time.

"What do you want?"

"Let me come in, and I'll tell you." He looked at me with pleading eyes through the crack in the door.

I glanced at the paparazzi, and pushed open the door just enough for him to step in before closing it behind him.

I couldn't/didn't bother to even look at his face. "What do you want, Justin?"

"Selena, I-I'm sorry... I know you know I was the one who sent out those pictures and I'm really sorry." The tone in his voice sounded convincing, but I knew not to fall for it. He's a celebrity, of course he's going to be able to fake things, like feelings.

I had been too busy bashing his "apology" to realize he had had his arm behind his back. But it wasn't there anymore, it was in front of him, holding a bouquet of white roses. My eyes flashed up to his, and he was wearing a smile.

"White roses, how ironic." I scoffed, my eyes rolling as I turned around and headed towards the kitchen. "You can show yourself out."

I expected to hear a door opening and closing, but only heard footsteps, which happened to be following me.

"Selena, just hear me out, please.. I'm sor-.."

"No!" I screamed, interrupting him. "Do you realize what you did to me?! You ruined my career! I hate you!" My fists began to pound on his chest as my feelings took over, and I broke down, the tears streaming down my cheeks.

I became limp as his arms wrapped around me, holding me as I cried into his chest. "Selena, I'm sorry. I'm a dick and you have every right to be mad at me. Let me make it up to you. I'm so sorry.."

I shot up from my bed as I awoke. I must have fallen asleep for a while, because when I looked around, I was still in my room. Why would I dream about Justin? Especially about him like that? Shaking my head to clear my mind of those thoughts, I grabbed my phone off the nightstand and checked my messages.

1 new message from Scooter Braun.

Clicking on the screen, I opened the message and read it.

From Scooter:
Meet @ my house. Now.

I could just tell that Scooter was mad, and that was never a good sign.

I drug myself out of bed and to the closet, where I pulled on black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. I was just going to Scooter's, there is no way I was going to get all dressed up.

Slipping on a pair of black and white Vans, I ran a brush through my hair, and headed out the door to my car.

Fifteen minutes later, I arrived at Scooter's. There was a matte black Range Rover in the driveway, and I had no clue as to whose that was. I stepped out of my car and traveled up the sidewalk to the door. Before I could move my hand up to knock, the door was pulled open.

Scooter had an angry look on my face and I knew I was in trouble. "Get in here, now."

A lump formed in my throat as I walked in the house. Just when I had thought I knew what all this was about, I was proved wrong. To my belief, Justin was plopped on the couch, too focused on his phone to notice I had walked in.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" I shot Scooter a nasty look, the attitude in my voice finally catching Justin's attention.

"Shut up, Selena. I'm talking today, neither of you get to say a word. Now sit down." Scooter spit his words at me. I'd never seen him like this before, I was truly scared.

I made myself as comfortable as I could on the couch, making sure I was far away from Justin.

"I am tired of this feud going on between the two of you. Justin, you need to quit being such a baby and realize that Selena has talent and will be successful. She's not taking any spotlight away from you. And Selena, you need to quit feeding into Justin's games because you're just making it worse. And stop lying about him." The frustration dripped from his voice. "To get you two to stop fighting, I've decided to send you on a vacation."

"Ooh, I want to go to the Bahamas!" Justin perked up.

Scooter shot him a glare. "Not separately. Together. A three week long vacation of nobody and nothing but each other."

--------------------------------
things are about to get really fun ;) yes, this is two updates is one day, just for my loves <3 don't forget to comment & vote!