25 - "Explain."

I had finally drug myself off of the ground and back into the arena after what seemed like forever.

Scooter noticed me dragging myself to my room and walked over to me. "Justin, you need to relax until your show."

I could barely open my mouth to respond. My voice was almost inaudible. "I'm not doing the show.."

I know he hadn't heard me because he questioned me. "What did you just say?"

His question triggered all the anger I had for myself. "I'm not doing the fucking show, Scooter!" I yelled at him.

He was taken back by my tone. "Woah, what's wrong with you? You have to do the show! This is important!"

"Selena just fucking dumped me! I'm not doing a fucking show Scooter and you can't make me." I stormed off to my room only to find my main problem sitting there.

"Well, at least she's out of the picture now.." Yovanna said.

"This was all a part of your little plan, wasn't it?" I spoke with disgust. She disgusted me, but I think I disgusted myself the most. "Get the fuck out of my room."

Yovanna stood, already dressed, and walked over to me. "Justy, calm down. She wasn't worth it anyways."

I was five seconds from hitting something if she didn't leave. "Get the fuck out of my room now. Get out, don't ever come back. I hate you." My eyes flared at her.

She scoffed. "Fine! Get upset over some prude." She stormed out of my room, slamming the door behind her.

I made sure to lock the door, I didn't want anyone coming in. Once I locked it, my fist swung and made contact with the wall. I was so angry that I had fucked up my relationship with Selena.

My knuckles started to bleed but I didn't feel a thing. Nothing could compare to the hurt I felt in my heart.

I grabbed my phone, dialing her number rapidly. It went straight to voicemail.

"Shit," I muttered, throwing the phone at the wall. I scooped up my keys off of the table, and ran out of the building.

I had no clue where she was staying, but I was willing to check every single hotel in England if I had to.

An hour and 6 hotels later, I finally arrived to the Four Seasons. My intuition just told me that this was the hotel.

I jogged up to the clerks desk. "Hey, hi.. um, is there a Selena Gomez checked in at this hotel?"

She looked up at me from her computer. Her eyes widened for a moment, but then grew normal. She was trying to play cool around me. "I'm sorry sir, I'm not allowed to reveal that information."

Are you serious? "Please, I'll do anything. This is really important. My girlfri-well, ex-girlfriend might be here and I need to talk to her. Do you want money? I'll give you everything I have. Please just tell me if she's here. I'll check every room if I need to." I begged and pleaded with her.

She kept her eyes on me for a few moments, like she was thinking, before letting out a sigh. "Fine. But you can't tell anyone about this."

"Oh, thank you. Thank you." I was relieved. Every hotel had told me the same thing but had no record of her staying there. I was praying this was the one.

She typed away on her computer and moved her mouse to click on something on the screen. "She's on the fourth floor in room 425."

"You're an angel." I smiled at her before running off. I didn't bother with the elevator, that took too long.