24 - "Surprise!" {pt. 2}

Justin's POV:

Today was the day of my big show in London. This show would set the precedent for all my others, since there were going to be big music critics here. They would judge my performance and then write about it for all to know. If they wrote a good article, that would boost my career. If the article was bad, I would lose a lot of endorsements. And I didn't want that.

To say my stress was at an all time high would be an understatement. Scooter had been pressuring me about this show since the tour started.

The whole morning I spent warming up my voice. I made sure not to eat or drink anything too warm or cold, too acidic or too sweet so my vocal cords wouldn't be affected in the slightest way.

It was about 4 PM in London, which meant show time was in 3 hours. I sat on the couch in my dressing room, keeping to myself. I didn't want to be bothered today.

There was a knock at my door. I didn't move, figuring they would eventually go away when I didn't answer. But they did the opposite.

The person opened the door, walking in without permission. I was not in the mood to be tempered with.

I turned around, Yovanna coming into view. She was wearing a crop top, showing off her toned and flat stomach, and some tight spandex shorts. This girl was going to be the death of me.

I'd been sleeping with her before every show for the past month. I couldn't control myself. I honestly tried to stop each time, but all my thinking around her was done from my other head. She was toxic for me, but I only wanted more and more.

She knew about my drug use, and even did it with me sometimes. She wasn't a prude. Whatever I wanted, she was down for it, unlike Selena. Selena still hadn't had sex with me, and it's been almost 6 months since we started dating. She couldn't blame me for cheating on her when she didn't give it up.

"You look stressful, Justy.." She strutted over to me, straddling my lap. "Let me fix that for you."

Her lips started to play around my neck as she stripped my of my clothes. I needed this right now.

I flipped us over so she was on the bottom and I was hovering over her. We began to make out as we pulled off all of out clothes, creating messy piles around the room.

Once the time was right, I entered her, sending euphoric sparks throughout my body. Her moans agreed. My hips thruster forward at a slow pace to begin with, but it didn't take us long to both get into the rhythm. She was panting and I was panting, our bodies shaped together perfectly, and everything felt right. Until that moment.

Her sweet voice rang through my ears. "Surprise!"

My head jolted back to see my girlfriend standing there, staring at me out of confusion.

Yovanna poked her head up from underneath me. "Who is that?"

Selena's eyes traveled to Yovanna, and then it all clicked in her mind. An expression of hurt wiped on her face.

This couldn't be happening.

"Selena, this isn't what it looks like.." I made sure to keep her eye contact as I removed myself off of Yovanna and started gathering my clothes.

Suddenly, Selena ran out of the room, ran away from me.

"Selena!" I scrambled to pull on my clothes as I ran after her.

Shit, shit, shit, I thought. I was going to lose her all because of my idiotic self.

I wrapped my hand around her upper arm, just tight enough to stop her from going anywhere. "Selena, don't go! Please just let me explain!" My voice was shaky as I pleaded for her.

"No!" Her hands pushed against my chest hard, sending me back a few steps. Tears were streaming down her cheeks and I had caused them. I caused hurt to my Selena.

"Don't touch me. You're disgusting." Her voice was full of venom, venom and hatred towards me. "How long has this been going on for?"

"Selena, that doesn't matter. The only thing that does is that it was all a mistake, a stupid mistake." My words were fumbling out of my mouth. My heart felt like it was going to explode from how scared I was right now.

"Oh my god. It's been going on since the tour started, hasn't it?" Her head shook as I didn't reply. How was I supposed to tell her the truth?

"I'm such a idiot. Against all the things I've heard from everyone, I trusted you. I said, "No Justin wouldn't cheat on me, he loves me." But I was wrong. Once a cheater, always a cheater huh?" She scoffed at me, turning on her heels to walk away.

I wasn't letting her leave. I wasn't losing her. I ran in front of her to stop her from exiting the building. "Selena, listen to me! I'm the idiot for sleeping with her. Please don't leave me.. I can't lose you.. You're everything I have.." I gripped her hands in mine, that special feeling that only she could give me running through my veins. I'd been a fool this whole time thinking I was getting pleasure from Yovanna, when only Selena could give me what I needed.

I haven't cried in years, but the thought of losing my everything brought tears to my eyes.

Her hands ripped out of my grip. "Don't touch me, you scum. I trusted you with everything. I gave you my heart, against the judgment of others, believing you'd be different. But you're just like what they said. You have hurt me past the point of return. Is this what you were doing on my birthday when you couldn't make it? You know what, go. You belong with that nasty skank anyways, because that's just what you are. I'm so glad I didn't loose something as special as my virginity to a disgusting liar like you. I never want to see you ever again Justin. I hate you. I hate you so much for breaking my heart. No, I think I hate you even more for leading me on that you actually loved me and wouldn't hurt me."

Each word stung my chest. She had ripped my heart to bits but that was nothing compared to what I did to her. I kept scolding myself mentally.

Her petite body pushed past mine and out of the door. She was leaving.

I ran after her, but she was already in the cab.

I began to bang on the tinted window, desperate for her to listen. "Selena! Selena don't leave! I love you! You're my princess, please don't leave me! We can work this out, I'm sorry! I'm sorry baby, please don't leave! Don't leave.." The tears that had formed wasted no time leaving my eyes and find their place on my cheeks. She wouldn't even look at me.

The car started to pull away, and my heart dropped. This was it, she was giving up on me. She was leaving.

I followed the car until it was at a speed I couldn't keep up with. My legs became weak, and I fell to my knees on the cement.

The car was out of sight in a matter of seconds and I was frozen. I lost the only person I cared for and I had no one to blame but myself.
___________________
these new few chapters are going to jump from Justin's to Selena's and back so you get to see two different versions of the same situation!

Don't forget to vote & comment!!! Tell me how you feel <3
8+