1 - "Don't joke with me."

Selena's POV:

Rubbing my eyes with my hands, I slowly fluttered them open. I looked around my room, recalling the events of yesterday and last night. The night my dreams had finally came true. The night I signed onto Scooter Braun's label, School Boy Records.

Before this, I was just a normal girl. A normal girl who attended school and had homework. Not a girl who was signed onto a record label. But that wasn't me anymore.

I'm now the girl who will be making music and selling thousands or even millions of albums and going on world tours and having the time of my life. As I remembered the best night of my life so far, a big smile spread across my face. Nothing was going to ruin my day.

All of a sudden, my mom burst into my room. "Wakey wakey, my little to-be popstar!" She was beaming. I'm pretty sure that she's more excited than I am.

"Now, you may be famous now, but you did agree to finish this week of school. Popstars need to graduate from high school." She gave me a stern look, even though I knew there was a joking demeanor behind her statement.

I nodded, and sat up in my bed. To think that in a couple weeks, I wouldn't be in this life anymore. I'd be living the life of a celebrity. And I could not wait.

Justin's POV:

Slamming my car door shut, I stuck the key in the ignition and turned it forward. I looked out the windows as a swarm of paparazzi and screaming fans surrounded my car. All I had wanted to do was eat at a local pizza joint in Beverly Hills, but it seems like I can't even do that without being caught.

Making sure to not hit anyone as I pulled out of the parking lot, I sped off down the road en route to my house in Calabasas. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade this life for anything. But sometimes all of the fame gets on my nerves. I'd give anything to have a week of normalcy.

As I pulled into my driveway, I noticed my manager's car already there. This meant one of two things; one, I was in trouble or two, I needed to put out music or go somewhere for publicity for my music. I stepped out, walking over to his car and tapping on the window. "Hey Scoot, what's up?"

He opened his door, hopping out. "Hey JB. I just wanted to come talk to you for a second about something."

We walked into my house for some privacy. I looked at him as I plopped down on my plush black couch. "Talk about what?"

"Well.." He hesitated, like he was about to say something I wouldn't like. "I signed someone new to the label last night.."

I chuckled. "Scooter, it's not April. Don't joke with me like this."

He made eye contact with me, a serious look on his face. "I'm not joking, Justin. She is a really good singer and I see big potential in her."

Surprised, but slightly angry, I stood to my feet. "What the fuck do you mean?! You actually signed someone? And a girl in that matter?!" How dare he sign another person? Does he want me to lose all of my fans?

"Justin, calm down. She is not going to take your spotlight, don't worry about that. You know how good you are. I'm just going to start her off small. I think you'll like her."

"Fuck her." I rolled my eyes. "I can't believe this shit, Scooter. What's wrong with just me?!"

Scooter sighed, obviously agitated with my behavior. "Nothing is wrong with you, Justin. I just want to branch out and get some diversity in the label. She won't be a threat to your career."

I was not in the mood to be around him anymore. "You can show yourself the door." I stomped up to my room, slamming my bedroom door shut. This is bullshit. And I'm not going to let this happen.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sweets! I apologize for the boring first part, it will get better! Feel free to vote and comment :) Oh, and share!!