44 - "It will never be that easy."

Selena's POV:

Our lives slowly got back into the rhythm of things. Of course our relationship was still a hot topic weeks later, but it became easier. Justin and I were happier than ever, and nothing could bring us down.

Each day went by with a flash. It usually consisted of waking up (usually beside Justin, but if not, he was there soon enough), spending hours doing random things or going out (which always turned into a frenzy with paparazzi), and then would end perfectly with having dinner or just snuggling in bed with him. Justin knew all the things that made me happy and we were stronger than ever.

Today we were scheduled for a photoshoot, the both of us, together. We had been named the hottest couple of 2015 by Entertainment Weekly and we were going to be on the cover of their next magazine.

Once we had started to be open about our relationship, everyone started to accept us. There were no more rumors being spread, no more hate comments directed at one of us, just love and support.

I was in the dressing room, being prepped and ready for the photoshoot when Justin arrived. He immediately walked over to me, smiling at me in the mirror.

"You look beautiful." He greeted me.

"Aww, Justin.. you're such a sweetheart." I smiled, looking up at him. "Can I have a few minutes?" I asked my makeup artists. They nodded, stepping away from us.

I stood up, wrapping my arms around Justin's torso, consuming him in a hug. He simply hugged me back, planting a kiss on my head. "Guess what today is?"

"What?" I asked curiously, looking up at him.

"Our 2 month." He grinned down at me, holding me against him.

"You remembered? I love you." My heart started to beat faster as we embraced. I leaned up, pressing my lips against his gently.

He kissed me back, before speaking again. "Of course I did. But I can't take you out tonight, I have to fly to Miami and meet up with Scooter. He's looking to sign another artist."

I was no longer signed onto Justin's label. Others had scouted me, and I realized that it was time for me move on. Justin and Scooter were both very understanding, which made the whole process so much more easier. And I officially signed to Interscope records last month. I've been in the studio a lot already recording for my next album.

"Aww, babe. I wish we could, but I know that's exciting for you." I gently stroked his cheek, admiring his face.

"Justin, we need to get you ready.." An artist stepped into our room, interrupting our moment.

"Okay, I'll be in there in a minute." He glanced at him, focusing his attention back to me. "I'm excited that we get to officially address our relationship."

"Me too." I smiled, leaning up to connect our lips. We continued to kiss for a few minutes, before we both separated and went our different ways.

The make up artists finished my face and my hair, then I was dressed for the shoot. I was lead to the specified area, and began to take the pictures. They wanted to start off with individual pictures of each of us first to go with our interviews, then finish with the both of us.

I was having my pictures done while Justin had his done. I couldn't see where he was and I was just ready to be back with him by his side.

Once I finished my session, I changed into my last outfit and waited for Justin. He stepped out of his room, clothed in a white button up, sleeves rolled to his elbows, and black slacks.

He was absolutely gorgeous.

My eyes were glued on him as he fiddled with his rolled up sleeves, making his way to the set. Once satisfied, his eyes moved up, landing on me. A big grin spread across his lips. "Woah, hot momma."

"Look at you. You look so handsome and sexy." I smiled, sliding my arms around his waist.

"Oh, stop. I want to highlight you. You're the star of this show." He kept that grin on his face as he cupped my cheeks, capturing my lips in a kiss.

There were flashes of lights, and clicks of a camera. Justin pulled away abruptly, glaring at the camera man. "Yo, what are you doing?"

"Just capturing some candids, man. Calm down." He simply stated.

If I knew Justin, that's the last thing he wanted to hear. "Justin, let it go." I rubbed my hand on his back, trying to prevent his temper from flaring.

Justin rolled his eyes, before walking away. I quickly followed.

"Hey, babe.." I spoke, trying to get his attention. "Justin.."

"Why can't we just share a private fucking moment?" He grumbled out.

"I don't know, baby. But please don't be mad. We aren't finished yet, and I want to enjoy this with you." I wrapped my arms around his waist, looking up at him.

His anger instantly flooded as my arms engulfed him, the bright light coming back to his eyes. "I'm sorry, princess." He dipped his head down, resting his forehead against mine. "I just want to be able to kiss my girlfriend without it being a big deal."

"I know, me too Justin. But this is our career, and it will never be that easy." I closed my eyes, taking in the peace atmosphere that was settling.

"I've been doing this longer, and I couldn't even realize that. You are just so.. intelligent. I'm glad that I have you around to keep me sane." He pecked my cheek, causing my eyes to flash open. "Now let's go do this photoshoot."
----------------------
some cute jelena moments in this one! got a lot of big things planned for the future ;)

Don't forget to vote & comment!!