27 - "Go."

Justin's POV:

The next two weeks drug by slower than possible. I had taken personal time off, a few days, to recoup with my heartbreak. Nothing was helping but I couldn't just stop the tour because of my stupidity.

Everyone knew what had happened. I wasn't sure if they knew by my apathy or by word of mouth, but they all avoided me at every cost. Yovanna hadn't even tried to talk me, which seemed like the only thing going right in my life.

The shows weren't fun anymore. The girls still screamed and cried for me but I didn't get that warm feeling inside. Selena had been the cause of all my happiness, and she took that with her when she left.

I called her every single day. Left voicemails after voicemails, desperate to just hear her voice. She never answered. Never called back. She was done with me.

There was a knock at my door, before Scooter entered. "Hey Justin."

"Hey," I mumbled, not looking up at him. I usually laid in bed until it was time to warm up for the show. There was no desire in me to get out and do anything.

He sighed. "Justin, we need to talk."

I was not in the mood for this. All I want is to be left alone in my misery. "No we don't. I'm fine, Scooter."

If I had been looking at him, I would have seen him roll his eyes. But I knew him well enough to know that he was without visibly seeing it. "Justin, get up. This isn't normal."

I groaned, sitting up in my bed. "What? I'm trying to relax."

"What's wrong with you? You're not the same guy I used to know.." His eyes grew soft. This was the last thing I needed, some sympathy pity party shit.

I just shrugged. Selena had come into my life and flipped my whole world upside down, for the better. And I ruined it. Of course I'm not going to be the same.

He situated himself at the end of my bed. I could tell he wasn't leaving anytime soon. "Justin, what happened? Why did Selena break up with you?"

Selena was a sensitive topic right know and I wasn't going to cry in front of him. "Scooter, don't."

"Justin, tell me. You've been lying because I know she didn't just up and leave you. What the hell happened?" His voice was a mixture of worry, curiosity, and anger.

He was making me mad. I wish he would stop pestering me. "I cheated on her, okay!? I cheated on her for months with Yovanna! There, you happy now?"

His eyes widened. That left him speechless. "You.. you what? Why? You love Selena.."

I know this, Scooter. Don't make me feel even worse. "Yeah, I know. I fucked up so bad Scooter. I just couldn't control myself. But I didn't think about everything I'd be losing." I let out a sigh, my head falling into my hands. "I can't function properly without her being mine. She was my happiness."

"Justin, why don't you fight for her?" He questioned me.

"I tried! I chased her, but she only pushed me away. You don't understand, I hurt her so bad. She was crying. I made her cry. Do you know how shitty I feel? I hate myself, Scooter. She doesn't deserve someone like me, she can do better." I shook my head, my heart full of hurt. She was my missing puzzle piece and without her, I'd never be complete.

"Do you hear yourself? First, you literally wanted to fight me because I wasn't accepting of the relationship. Now you're not even trying to get it back." He sounded almost flabbergasted.

"Scooter, I've done everything I can. She won't talk to me. I don't know what I can do.." I sighed, for what seemed like the thirtieth time.

"Go," was all he said.