34 - "I love you.."

Later that night, Harry was fast asleep next to me in the bed. After having sex, we'd both spent the rest of the day in bed, if you know what I mean. He was exhausted, and I was too, but I knew I couldn't sleep next to him. The only person I could fall asleep with is Justin.

I proceeded to clothe myself quietly to not wake Harry, before sneaking out of his room and the flat. I'd just tell him some excuse tomorrow about why I left.

I climbed into my car and rushed to Justin's. There was nothing I wanted more right now than to just lay in his arms.

He couldn't know about what happened between Harry and I. If he found out, Justin would be so hurt. In all honesty, no one would be better than Justin. He knows what I like and how to do it just perfectly. It's like our bodies fit together, like we were made for each other.

Just thinking about him gave me butterflies. I whipped into his driveway and hopped out of the car, walking into the familiar house.

"Helloooo?" I asked, looking around for my favorite boy.

A pair of arms snaked around my waist and raised me off the ground, swinging me around. I laughed as I was spun in a circle.

He set me down, turning me around so I faced him. A big smile was on his lips. "Hey there, sexy lady. I missed you today."

"I missed you more!" I giggled, leaning up to give him a kiss. When our lips touched, that same spark was sent through my spine. The only spark I felt was with him.

He pulled me close by my hips, continuing the kiss. I didn't hesitate to go along, my arms wrapping around his neck. Kissing him was better than attending a carnival. I could never get tired of it.

He slowly pulled away moments later, resting his forehead against mine. I opened my eyes, looking up at him to see his eyes were closed.

"Selena?" He asked, in a quiet tone.

"Yes, Justin?" I responded, playing with his hair.

His eyes slowly flickered open, staring down into mine. "I love you.."

My heart immediately began to race at a thousand miles per second. The three words that I hadn't heard in months, now pleasantly filled my ears.

"I love you.." I spoke as tears brimmed in my eyes.

He smiled the biggest, brightest smile I'd ever seen from him. Knowing that I was the cause of his happiness, made everything I was feeling obvious. Harry wasn't the guy for me. Justin was. And I knew then what I needed to do.
____________
omg I apologize for the terribleness and shortness of this chapter but I just got writers block super duper bad and I'm so sorry but it's going to get better next chapter I promise ;)

Don't forget to comment & vote!
9+