42 - The Question.

Justin's POV:

The next morning was a blur. The second my eyes flickered open, a pounding sensation filled my head. My hands moved to my forehead, a quiet groan escaping from my lips. This is what I get for drinking, I guess.

Once the pain was tolerable, I opened my eyes again. This time, a pleasurable sensation filled my body. Her tiny body was tucked next to mine, her breathing slow and peaceful. The events from the beginning previous night flooded my mind, putting a smile on my face. I was finally able to have my Selena again, and that was all I had wanted.

My arms slid around her body, pulling her closer to me as I snuggled back into the bed. My lips came in contact with her forehead, leaving a gentle kiss on her skin.

She was absolutely beautiful. My eyes traveled all over her face, admiring her features. Her bronzed skin, her plump, pink cheeks, her soft lips, her long eyelashes... she was flawless. My heart never failed to race when I was around her.

"Mmm.." She groaned quietly, snuggling closer to my body. If my head was pounding, and I was used to drinking, I could just imagine how much pain she was in.

"Good morning, baby.." I whispered, leaving a soft kiss on her neck. "Do you want some aspirin for that hangover?" I chuckled quietly.

"Shut up.." She mumbled, burying her head in the pillow.

"Hey, I'm just messing with you.." My arms tightened around her body to give her a small squeeze. "Thank you for last night, it was the best."

"Don't thank me.. I really care about you and I wanted you happy." Her head finally removed from the pillow, looking up at me.

A smirk formed on my lips. "You sure know how to make me happy." My hand trailed down her back, giving her bottom a gentle grab.

A tiny squeal released from her lips. "Justin!"

"Hey, don't expect me to control myself when you're all sexy and nude beside me." I pounced over her, my arms on each side on her head.

"Well, same goes for me, hottie." Her lips curved into a sly smirk, her hands trailing down my torso.

"Selena, don't you dare get me started. I won't be able to stop." I stared down into her eyes. She could easily make my hormones go wild.

"Who says I want you to stop?" She leaned up, mushing her lips against mine. My god, I love this girl.

--

Selena and I had decided to spend the day in the house. After our numerous rounds of fun, we took a shower and headed downstairs to eat. Then we moved onto the couch.

Her legs were across my lap as I flipped channels on the TV. I stopped when I heard my name on a entertainment news channel.

"Justin Bieber's 21st birthday party was a blowout. Celebrities of all kinds were there, especially one in particular, Selena Gomez. Bieber and Gomez were side by side the whole night, dancing and having drinks together. They even shared some PDA in the middle of the dance floor." A picture of Selena and I popped up on the screen. My arms were around her from behind, my head buried in her neck.

"Does this mean we'll be seeing more of our once favorite couple, Jelena? We can only hope."

I chuckled, shaking my head as I changed the channel. "The fact that they actually care that much cracks me up."

I glanced at Selena, her eyes glued to her hand, the ring on her hand specifically.

"Whatcha looking at?" I smiled, leaning closer to her.

"When did I get this?" She questioned, looking up at me.

"You don't remember? I gave it to you last night as my promise to you." I looked down into her eyes.

"Are you serious..? Oh my God, Justin.. it's beautiful.." She moved her eyes back down to her hand.

I took her hand in mine. "I'm very glad you like it."

"Wait, don't move." She pulled out her phone, snapping a picture of the moment. "I wanna show this to everyone."

I smiled, watching as she logged onto Instagram. She was worse than I was when it came to social media. She uploaded the picture, captioning it: "this is my promise to you".

I couldn't help but smile at how adorable she was. "Hey.. you know.. I'd like to show you everyone too.. with the correct title."

Her eyes flicked up to mine. "What do you mean?"

"As my girlfriend. I can't wait any longer, I need you as mine." I took both of her hands in mine as I looked down into her eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend again?"
_____________
this was just kinda a cute, filler chapter but it'll heat up soon I promise :)

Don't forget to vote and comment!!