15. Hold back

Começar do início

Once entering I put the blue lenses on and tied my hair back to a bun before putting the wig on.

I took out my hair and straightened the hair down, it reached my waist and was very pretty.

I felt weird as I stared at my now blue eyes and pink hair, reaching into my pocket I pulled out some lip stick and put it on.

Taking out some eye liner I made a mole near the bottom of my lip and took one last glance at myself.

Smiling I walked out of the bathroom.

Time to play.

I re entered the room where everyone was in only to find Bellatrix, Lucius, and two other death eaters.

"Let's get a move on now." Lucius murmured and I nodded.

Hooking my arm with Bellatrix's we walked calmly through the hall filled with many door, there was one door that specifically would light up if someone with the death mark came close so that was why I was with Bellatrix.

"How have you been darling?" Bellatrix asked as she adjusted my wig a little.

"Quite alright thanks for asking." I said and she stared at me before nodding.

She brought me in for a hug and tightened her grip around me, "I'll help you forget. We'll find them okay? Don't worry."

I didn't say anything as I couldn't, she knew what was going on with me from just a mere stare. She definitely was mom material.

She pulled out of the hug and clapped her hands together, "Well let's get started!"

With that Lucius and the other two death eaters stopped chatting and straightened up, they looked quite ready to get their ass beat.

"Lil waist, fat ass, bitch tap in." I mumbled and sighed, this song was stuck in my head again.

"Tap tap tap in." Bellatrix whispered and I looked up at her in shock, she only winked and continued walking further into the room which was full of prophecies.

Each row in the room had over 1,00 prophecies, the rows were never ending and the coldness in the room didn't help at all.

I shivered a bit and pulled my coat more closer to my body and rubbed my hands together through my gloves.

"You know Saweetie?" I whispered and Bellatrix glanced down at me.

"Yup, and Nicky too."

I grinned, "I see you with the good music taste! Tell me do you know who Megan Thee Stallion is?"

"Sure do, you also like Flo Milli?" She asked and I nodded.

"Yeah I listen to her and Rico Nasty most of the time, their in one of my favorite playlists." I said and she hummed.

"I think we listen to the same playlist."

"Think so."

-

-