"Okay okay." He says to the girl. He looks back at up Namjoon and tilts his head.

"Ah," The older realizes. He walks to the both and plants a small kiss on their daughter making her smile and goes over to taehyung, looking down on him and placing a peck onto his lips. "Have a wonderful day babies."

Taehyung blushes and nods. "We'll be back around 5 or so."

"See you later daddy!" Yoonmi squeals, the excitement passing through her that they were gonna be going to her first lesson.

Namjoon gives her a smile, and Taehyung a thumbs up and walks them out the door. Once seeing them both get into the car, he smiles once again watching them.

This past almost two years have been great.

-

"We should go and visit the guys this weekend." Yoongi speaks, he looks over at Chimin as the younger surfed the channels on the tv in front of them, he had his hands in a cheetos back, and one hand gripped with Yoongis.

"Yeah, We should. Just to see how everyone's doing." He shrugged.

Yoongi eyes perked up a bit at the thought of seeing his bestfriend again. Of course he and Namjoon had talked a lot when they moved but the last time he had seen the younger in person was a couple of months ago. Surprisingly he missed the dumbass.

"Okay cool," Yoongi spoke. He paused, loosened his hand from the other boys and sighed. "I've been thinking we should move to Seoul."

Chimin choked on his cheeto.

"What?"

"I think we should move to Seoul."

"You want to be next to your bestfriend that bad?" Chimin teased.

"What? No! i'm saying because, your brother is there and isn't Yungguk like your I don't know... nephew now? or something?" Yoongi took his hand away from the youngers and pouted.

So what if he wanted to be closer to be closer to his bestfriend? Okay maybe he did and plus he was missing his niece grow up.

"No no, it's cute." Chimin said up, taking his hand out of his chip bag and sitting it on the dresser beside them. "Maybe we should move to seoul, huh?"

"It's your choice."

"It's our choice hyung." Chimin spoke back, a smile on his lips.

-

"Aish," Jimin groaned. Sometimes he hated picking Yungguk up. It was so many kids running out the door that he had a hard time spotting the almost ten year old.

The now again black-haired boy rolled down the window, watching as some kids ran to their designated cars and as some stood in front of the school talking to eachother. He tried his best the brown-haired young boy.

"Jimin hyung!" Jimin turned his head and there he was, running to the car with a bunny smile on his face that always reminded him of Jungkook.

Even though Jimin and Jungkook never got along he couldn't say he didn't miss the older.

"Yungguk-ah." He smiles, unlocking the door to let the boy in the front seat.