|10.10|

—

"Yungguk you've gotten so big!" taehyung picks him up and squeezes his chubby cheeks. You all were at the house how, much different from when you were younger. Jungkook had actually took his time to decorate since he had the money to do it, he also actually offered to buy you a car but you turned him down...He had already raised you since you were younger and you didn't want to burden him anymore.

"Hyung!" Yungguk squeals, his cheeks turning red. You then walk away from them both when you see them run up the steps, you were guessing yungguk was going to show taehyung his room and his toys. You then walk into the kitchen and see jungkook there, hand on his chest and his face screwed in pain.

"Hyung! are you okay?" you run up to him and lay your hand on his back, looking up at him for conformation. He just quickly snaps back and puts on a small smile for you.

"Of course i am, don't worry about me" He smiles.

You give him a weird look but brush it off and step back. "So what should we do today?" You ask, showing off your bunny teeth identical to your brothers.

He clears his throat and looks at the stove that had food covered with it, and you look at him with a grin on your face.

"I was gonna invite Jin over and maybe we could all just relax and play some games" He shrugged.

You always had to remind yourself that he was your big brother because he had done so much for you and acted as a father figure since you were about twelve. So yeah, that was quite hard.

"Okay cool, Do you need any help?"

He shakes his head, "No, go play with your brother he has missed you and tell Taehyung he could come set everything up since his brother is on the way"

You just nod and make your way up the steps, you tell taehyung what jungkook said and then you found yourself sitting on yungguk's bed smiling down at him.

"Hyun-"

"Did you know you used to call us hyunth?" you cut him off, a teasing grin on your face.

He rolls his little eyes and continues talking. "Hyung i need dating advice"

You choke on your spit , and start to cough hysterically while yungguk just stood there frowning at you.

"W-what did you just say?" You whisper looking at him as he sat looking from the floor. "Yungguk you're seven!"

"What kind of dating advice could you possibly need"