|31.31|

-

-

"Wait what?" You say, wanting to back track a bit. Everything was just said and did so fast you just wanted to make sure you heard it correctly.

Everyone looked at jimin as his eyes were still a bit red and a tear or two was coming down them. He looked at the hurt spreading through your muscles, and he felt as it was spreading in the air because he couldn't breath at the moment. "I said, I got ryujin pregnant." He bit his lip and looked away from you as you dropped your head.

The book you had in your hand got tucked under your arm, and you picked your head back up, straightening your back and kept a straight face on. "Oh, i thought that's what you said." You turn around and go to put the book in your bag.

You felt all of the elders eyes on you as you zipped the bag closed and gave the side of your room one last good look making sure you had grabbed everything.

"Wh- Y/nie, Are you okay?" Taehyung asked, walking closer to you. His hands up in caution as if he was scared to touch you.

You turn to him and plaster a smile on your face, giving off the most calm and collected one you had. "Of course i am hyung, why'd you ask?" You throw the book bag on your shoulder and move past Taehyung where Jimin, Yoongi and Namjoon were still standing. Their eyebrows were twisted in confusion at the lack of reaction you had to this situation.

"Joonie hyung, I'm ready when you are." You smile at the brown haired boy.

"Y/n you don't have to put on a mask." Jimin frowned down at you as you tried your best to mentally dismiss his presence. "Be mad at me, Push me, Tell me off." Jimins mouth twisted as if he was gonna cry.

He knew it sounded selfish to want you to have a reaction to him but that was the only way to tell that you were hurt. He didn't want you to hold anything in and he was guessing that's what you were doing.

"I have no mask on Jimin." You look at him, seriousness in your eyes. "I'm completely done with you that's all it is," Jimin lets out a choked gasp and you shrug, your hand tightening on the strap of your bookbag.

"What's the point in crying over spoiled milk? It's no good for me anymore." Your eyebrows rising and your nostrils flaring as you looked him directly in the eyes.

You feel Taehyungs hand on you and you accidentally move it off with the movement of your shoulder as you pushed your way past Jimin to get in front of Namjoon and Yoongi. "I'm gonna wait in the lobby — Joon hyung." You mutter as you walk past the kitchen and out the door.

Jimins silent cries didn't go past you as you shut the door. His puffy red eyes and his sniffles every now and then didn't help. You weren't going to lie that you were in fact hurt, but why would you let him see you like that?

Jimin and you have always had your up and downs, but you were done. You were tired. It was no fair to you, and it was never fair to you. He always did shit and you sat there like a puppy and listened to everything he said do, even when he was the dumbass who messed everything up.

You loved him, you truly did. And you were sure you would never stop loving him because he was and still is your first love. But you weren't sure he could come back from this. Not with a child beside him who came from someone else who wasn't his significant other. Its heartbreaking.

You and Jimin were supposed to have that, adopt kids when you got older and be that one gay Korean couple who changed everyone's judgmental ways.

But it's happened, no use in feeling sorry because there was absolutely nothing you could do about it, and nothing would make it better —— not even remotely.

"You happy now?" Taehyung asks moving past Jimin as well, to go and get his things. Namjoon looks between the door and Taehyung and goes to him to help, knowing he was gonna get a mouth full just on the first day they'll be moving in together,,, if they still were at least. Yoongi walked away shortly after , not knowing if the twins wanted to speak together in private.

None of them went after you. They knew you needed your space, it seemed like everyone did. Even though this was just you and Jimins business, everyone was in it, which was why seeing this go down had them torn apart as well.

"I fucked up, chimin." Jimin blinked out more tears. He had never cried this much, but hearing the words, 'I'm done with you,' come out your mouth, it scared the shit out of him and all he could do now was cry or suck it up. and he certainly did the first one.

"I know," Chimin sighed. He threaded a hand through his hair before he had opened his arms and welcomed his brother.

~

The train ride was very long and you were exhausted by the time you got to busan. The bags under you eyes were puffy from the lack of sleep and your bones were sore from sitting on the ruffed seats in the train.

You didn't even bat an eyelash, because you couldn't. It was as if sleep didn't want to invite you to a party because you hadn't let out a emotion today.

As you walk up to the house, hopping out of an uber, you open the door to your, now home and spot Seokjin sitting on the couch, watching some american television drama.

"Oh hi y/n! I thought you wouldn't get back to later on today." Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows as he walked to your tired body.

You didn't know when it happened but out of nowhere you felt tears start to roll down your chubbied, red cheeks.

"Oh no baby, What's wrong?" Seokjin comes and engulfes you in a tight hug. Not letting go.

"Is yungguk awake?" You ask and seokjins responds with a 'no.'

That just gave you a go to finally let it all out. You didn't even hear seokjins words as you continued to sob and cry. The sadness in your body made you feel weak and as if you couldn't breathe, It felt as if air had gotten kicked out of you because you held it in for so long.