|36.36|

—

Taemin and Yungguk had went outside, going to a small ice cream shop on the corner to pick up some mochis. After having a nice small dinner, which was something Seokjin had left for you, you had another great conversation with Taemin and after awhile Yungguk had a taste for something sweet.

Who were you to say no?

Before they left, you and Taemin talked a lot about the past, from how he crushed on you, and you, yourself actually wishing you spent more time with him. Also, the conversation speeded to the future; ranging from where you'd see yourself in ten years, and who you'd be with.

Of course your response was, 'I'm not sure yet' And you honestly weren't. You had a plan before though, you know? The whole living the rest of your life with Park Jimin? Yeah that.

In fact he's the reason now that you were breaking your neck to look over at Yungguks phone far from where your body sat —— 'Jimbles hyung😎' popping across it.

You had to make sure to scold Yungguk when he got back because he didn't take the cellular device, but for now you were staring down at the phone contemplating if you should answer it or not.

You take deep breaths, as your chest moves up and down in a fastened pace. You then go to pick up the phone, swiping the icon to the right, to answer.

"Hello?"

"Yeah?" Your voice cracks mistakenly. Who answers a phone with, 'yeah?'

"Uhm, I know Yungguk-ahs voice isn't that deep." Jimin chuckles a bit but stops, his eyes widening, and throat going dry when he realizes you were in fact the one who answered the phone.

"Y/n?"

"Uh, yes hyung it's me." You take your leg off the other to sit it down, and when you do, your leg bounces anxiously. "I was just telling you to call Ggukie back, he's out."

Jimin was sat in the car. His one hand that wasn't occupied by his phone was resting on the gear shift. He was still sitting in the parkin lot of Ryujins apartment buildings, and he had to call Yungguk back, not wanting the little boy to think he was ignoring him.

"He's out? He's seven." With pinched eyebrows turning to eachother Jimin thinks on what Yungguk could possibly be 'out' doing.

"He went to get ice cream with a friend of mine, He'll have to call you back." Your eyes go round.

"Ah" Jimin nods as if he could see him. He noticed how you were having an — almost regular conversation with Jimin even after what happened. The older didn't want to but he realized how much, or how it seemed as if you didn't really care. Like you were perfectly fine without him. Like nothing even happened.