|13.13|

happy pride<3—

happy pride<3

"Ah i missed our cozy living room"

Taehyung holds the door for you to come in and you finally do, sitting your suitcases at the front door to walk into the kitchen.

"I did too hyung, but are you trying to say my brothers wasn't cozy?" you laugh

"No, his was more homey. There's a difference" Taehyung says. He follows you into the kitchen and grabs a water bottle out the fridge, not too long before he was putting it to his lips.

"Hyung" You look over at him patting your hand against your leg in anxiousness.

"Hm?"

"Should-" You stop nibbling on your lip before you were looking back at him with guilty eyes. "Should i call jimin?"

Taehyung looked at you for a while and shrugged his shoulders. "Has he tried to call you? I thought you two weren't talking?"

"He tried to call me the day before yesterday but I didn't answer because I was annoyed with his behavior but now that we're back here I at least want to see him and see if he's alright." You say, scrunching your face up.

Taehyung sits his water bottle on the counter and walks closer to you. "You do what you want y/n. If you feel like he deserves your time right now then let him. I don't really know what happened except for the night when he was drunk, but whatever you do i support." he smiles.

"Okay, so i'll go call him" You turn away from taehyung and skip into your room. "Thanks for the advice hyung!" you babbled. When you walked into your room you shut the door and went to pulling your phone out of your pocket to search jimins contact.

The first time you dialed, it went straight to voicemail....The second time you dialed, it went straight to voicemail, Also the fifth time you dialed, it went straight to voicemail. And then! the eighth time you dialed his number it rang! , but it then went to voicemail.

You started to get annoyed. Why? because you knew jimin was here in Incheon. When you were together before you both left he said he was leaving Jeju the same time you guys were leaving Busan. The only one apart from you friend group who wasn't in Incheon yet was Namjoon, and he would be there the following day. While on the other hand, Chimin had went to Yoongis for the night.

You opened jimins messages as you shoved a piece of hair away from your face, looking down at the words on the screen as you type whatever popped into your head first.