bonus chapter~

-

this is set a year and a half after the epilogue / not edited

-

"Hyung-ah, you're gonna be able to get Yungguk from school today right?" You look over to Jimin who was struggling to put up the Television you two had just brought.

"Yeah, of course, Where are you going again?" He stops, wiping imaginary sweat off his forehead in exhaustion.

"I have to be at the vet today, One of my clients dog unfortunately scraped his little paw." You pout imagining the small shihtzu whining in pain.

"Ah," Jimin nods, "You going now?" He finally got the big tv on the stand perfectly and sighs in relief. He moves the box to the side of the wall and walks over to you, wrapping his hands around your waist.

"No," You frown. "In about two hours or so."

"Perfect." Jimin smiles.

"Perfect?"

Before he responds back he had picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, slapping your butt and letting out a laugh when you winced.

"Jimin!"

"Let's go have fun." He stated when he walked up the stairs successfully without making you fall.

"We all know you can't last an hour, so why why need two?" You smirk, speaking while your body moved up and down with Jimin walking up the stairs.

You felt another slap to you butt but harder this time and you laugh it off, Knowing that was Jimins response.

-

"Namjoon!" Taehyung shouted from the living room. He and Yoonmi were just about to walk out the door and he wanted to let him know before he had just suddenly walked off.

Too many situations where Namjoon got scared being woken with his husband and their kid gone has happened.

"Yes baby?" He yelled back. They could hear his heavy footsteps making their way down the steps. Yoonmi tightened her grip on Taehyungs hand, letting him know that they were gonna be late. The twelve year old didn't want to be late to her first piano practice.

When Namjoon finally reached the bottom, He smiled at the two. Seeing them only made him happier as he watched Yoonmi grow, and Taehyung grow as an now official parent of the darker skinned girl.

"Appa," The girl whined looking up at Taehyung, her little eyebrows that had gotten much thicker over the past years were turned in on eachother, and her lip was stuck out at the bottom showing her frustration." It's two, we have to go."