|9.9|

—

"Hyung, all this is for me?"

Jimin just nods and smiles, his eyes turning into small crescent moons. "Of course"

He takes your slightly smaller hand in his and pulls you over to him. "You're leaving for busan tomorrow, and i'm leaving for jeju. We won't see eachother for a week so i wanted to make your last day with me comfortable like you like it."

It was almost more happiness than you could take as you looked around the room. No wonder jimin couldn't make it to the dinner with you, and your friends. He was here at this hotel room planning all of this, just for you.

There was candies, pajamas, and plushies stacked on the far side of the large table and movies, gifts, and a picnic basket on the other. Even if it wasn't much, you were the basic type and just a chill day with your boyfriend before you both parted ways and enjoyed your spring break without eachother was enough.

"I love it, hyung" You say sweetly, still not taking your eyes off the decorations and things spreaded around the room.

Jimin takes your chin in his and pulls you into a quick yet sweet kiss. Once he pulls away he smiles at you and leads your hand over to the table.

"What do you wanna do first?" He asked, making his face suddenly seem brighter.

You point to the pajamas and then to the movies stacked on the other side. "My wish is your command, my prince" He says in a funny accent, then bows. He pulls out the pajamas and hands them to you.

When you both are done you're finally on the couch, lights out and cuddled up watching some rom com. Even though you knew jimin hated rom coms he still watched it because you wanted to.

"You sure you don't prefer a scary movie hyung?" You look up at him.

"I'm fine, as long as you're enjoying yourself" He then pecks your forehead and focuses back onto the movie.

"Okay" you continue to watch the movie up until the small scene where the two main characters were having there 'first time' in a quiet place, a closet specifically.

It made you laugh, kind of similar to you and jimins first time. You both were in his room and your hyungs were just down stairs so you tried you're best to be silent but found out the next morning you were everything but that.

"What're you laughing at?" Jimin asks, brows forming together. Did he miss something? He know he didn't typically like these but he could have sworn he wa spaying attention and yet nothing funny came up.

You look on the screen as the girl grabbed the mans shirt to muffle her moans. This was hilarious to you.

"They have to be quiet during their first time, it just reminded me of you and i ... that's all"

"Oh" Jimin laughs. "You were everything but noiseless"

"I know" You laugh, rolling your eyes playfully.

"You could be loud now you know" He smirks.

"Yes, I know" you look up at him. "Want to test out my throat? you know my vocals, so we can see just how loud i can get."

Before you finished your sentence jimin was flipping you over on the couch, so he was hovering over you.

"Say no more"

~

You were sat on the train next to taehyung, and you were scrolling through your feed while he was asleep, laying down on your lap.

Last night was everything with jimin and you really loved it. From the movies, to the food, to the sex and even the plushies! but now you were even more excited to be going to see your brothers. You hadn't seen them since the last summer break, and even then it wasn't long because you and taehyung had planned a trip and went to italy. You laugh to yourself remembering that trip, it was fun and you had a blast with your bestfriend by your side.

This year was the best year out of your whole uni experience, watching as taehyung grew in your eyes even though he was a year older than you.

or

Watching as you both grew up together, becoming way more outspoken and confident in yourselves since high school senior year.

You two were planning on to split ways though after college, he wanted to be a dentist and work in itaewon along with namjoon and yoonmi who were going to move there later in the summer. And on the other hand you wanted to be a veterinarian in seoul, hopefully along with jimin. That's what you really wanted, but jimin still had no idea what he wanted to do.

You look down at the promise ring he gave you over three years ago, although your mind was set on what you'd do after college you could see yourself changing it because of Jimin.

"Are we there yet?" You hear taehyung groggily say.

"No hyung, we'll be there in about ten minutes. You could back to sleep."

"You don't want to talk?"

"Hyung, You've been asleep since we got on here and that was approximately three hours and four minutes ago" You say looking down at him.

"Oh, okay" He closes his eyes. "Well wake me when we're in busan"

You just nod, and take out your phone to shoot a quick text to jungkook asking him were they already at the train station and he had replied back with a yes and a smiley face.

Once the train stopped you nudged taehyung with your forearm attempting to wake him up. "Taehyung get up we're here"

He whines but gets up and scowls at you before he was standing to grab your bags from the top. You wait for him as you look out the window to try and spot your brothers, once you see a small brown mop head and a tall black head full of hair you knew it was them.

Taehyung grabs his bag and throws it onto his shoulder and passes yours to you. When walking, the excitement was building up as you and the others were trying to get out of the train as fast as possible and once the older people were finally off you and taehyung stepped out, officially now being in busan.

You hear a small gasp to your left and see your baby brother running to you with a cheeky smile on his face. "y/n hyung!"

~
1k? thanku sm! i'll continue to update this book and i surely hope i won't disappoint. This update was a gift for the 1k reads, thankyou again loves.